[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Joined Feb 16, 2003
I want them too! It's all about the mids for me until I can work out how shave width of my foot to fit comfortably into lows!

Joined Feb 16, 2003
I want them too! It's all about the mids for me until I can work out how shave width of my foot to fit comfortably into lows!

Joined Feb 16, 2003
Copped me some Brogues. The c/w is Chestnut/chestnut and they come with an extra set of white laces. Super dope!

Joined Feb 16, 2003
Copped me some Brogues. The c/w is Chestnut/chestnut and they come with an extra set of white laces. Super dope!

Joined Jun 21, 2011
Just ordered the New navy sherpa quickstrikes from my local spot they do phone orders and are charging $100 if you want the number DM me.

Joined Jun 21, 2011
Just ordered the New navy sherpa quickstrikes from my local spot they do phone orders and are charging $100 if you want the number DM me.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now