[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Need release info on those neons.

Meanwhile...

8five2 QS

%2524%2528KGrHqZHJCIE9EmD1OefBPWmNNJVew%257E%257E60_58.jpg

not sure about the tiffs RandyKicks, hope you can find them.

what do you guys think is a decent price to pay for black/olive 8five2 QS release? I need em! haha

not sure about the tiffs RandyKicks, hope you can find them.

what do you guys think is a decent price to pay for black/olive 8five2 QS release? I need em! haha

how do these shoes fit? width wise. i have pretty wide feet. i have to go full size up on kobe 7 and kd 4, but jordan i am true to size on a 9

how do these shoes fit? width wise. i have pretty wide feet. i have to go full size up on kobe 7 and kd 4, but jordan i am true to size on a 9

Originally Posted by RandyKicks

How much would they go for, in a 9/10 condition and Ds condition 
less than retail. spot had those fsr on sale for like 50 shipped. not rare at all. 
Originally Posted by geoff2005

if you full size up on kobe 7, then you def have to AT LEAST full size up on these. thank me later.

Originally Posted by RandyKicks

How much would they go for, in a 9/10 condition and Ds condition 
less than retail. spot had those fsr on sale for like 50 shipped. not rare at all. 
Originally Posted by geoff2005

if you full size up on kobe 7, then you def have to AT LEAST full size up on these. thank me later.

THANKS, does stores like zumies, pac sun or where ever else that carries janoski give out coupons?

THANKS, does stores like zumies, pac sun or where ever else that carries janoski give out coupons?

UNDS'd today and saw this. PISSED OFF. paid $120 from ebay for em...

and anyone else feel these are narrow af??? maybe why it tore but still...

ill prolly beat em up then send to nike...

Anyone know where I can buy the newer style laces for the Janoski's? Preferably green or black?

I have these ones but the old leather laces they used to use don't stay tied for #%+!

Stefan-Janoski-Forest-Green-Nike-SB.jpg

Great casual shoe. Black perf. premiums. Still on the look out for a decent priced obsidian pair.
6448500099_5d8848e4a3_z.jpg

Originally Posted by KeepItCln

Great casual shoe. Black perf. premiums. Still on the look out for a decent priced obsidian pair.
6448500099_5d8848e4a3_z.jpg

I saw these same black perf's for cheap on clearance awhile back and passed. How do you like them, are they comfortable?
The perfs looked a little odd, that's why I passed. 

Originally Posted by Venomenon

UNDS'd today and saw this. PISSED OFF. paid $120 from ebay for em...

and anyone else feel these are narrow af??? maybe why it tore but still...

ill prolly beat em up then send to nike...
Mannnn...the EXACT same thing (same spot, same rip) just happened to my new pair of Janoski's after the second wear.  They do feel narrow at the ball of my feet.  I've never returned anything to Nike.  How do I do so?

Janoskis sale for 38 dollars on NDC, just used my free shipping code from last time they messed up with my order.

Just a heads up,

Back
Top Bottom