[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

The Florals released in Manila about a month ago. 90 pairs and people were camped out 18 hours before. Craziest Janoski release here.

Last edited:
Grailstatus says they're getting more either thursday or saturday. Wonder if this will be the same for other places?

I actually fit an 11.5 in these which is weird because my winos are a 12 and fit right. I figure these will stretch too, so now i have to decide if i want to keep the 11.5 or still try for a 12

I would say keep checking the local shops. Those are the places that have been gettin em thus far.

Btw here's a pic comparing one shoe with the flat laces that they come with and the other shoe with the regular rope laces they come pre-laced with

I might just throw black SB laces in em

The floral janoski in blades does not come with those extra flat black laces. I wonder why :wow:

Grailstatus says they're getting more either thursday or saturday. Wonder if this will be the same for other places?
i wouldn't count on other RETAILERS to get more stock.  grailstatus is pretty much a reseller site and is basing his "stock" off other shops' releases

caliroots.com/caliroots/product.asp?id=41848
A few sizes left on there. Comes out to about $150 shipped to the US.

Any luck for Sac, Ca heads?

I got mine from PLA. They just dropped at a random time no waiting or lines. Your next best bet is probably Ground Zero in Davis. I also heard FTC is getting them, but that place is camp central :lol:

This is a really dope shoe though, pics don't do it justice.

FTC Sacramento @ 11:00 pm today.

Price is $125.00 though :smh:

PLA actually charged box price of $90.00

Good luck to my 916 heads!

The floral janoski in blades does not come with those extra flat black laces. I wonder why :wow:

Not all the pairs that were released here in Manila had the extra flat laces. I got 3 pairs and only one had the extra laces.

I guess that's not out of the ordinary.

Still looking for an 11. Absolutely no stores anywhere near me :frown: If someone can pick me up a pair I'm willing to pay you 120 + shipping paypal, or else Im pretty sure I'm gonna have to pick up from a reseller smh

Something about the florals that just work with this shoe. I like but I do t know about buying for resell prices that are going on now

I decided to move on already. An all black canvas pair will suffice for me. Its the style of the shoe I like most, dont NEED the floral camos.

Something about the florals that just work with this shoe. I like but I do t know about buying for resell prices that are going on now
same, ebay has "sold listings" that ended with $185-$220,  

there is a pre-sale for $299 and it has actually sold 8 pairs.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom