[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

same, ebay has "sold listings" that ended with $185-$220,  

there is a pre-sale for $299 and it has actually sold 8 pairs. :smh:

Crazy man. I can't justify paying that much for a shoe I know is $90 and is a Skate shoe.

I think a lot of it is just because they're so hard to get.
Can't walk in to your local Zumiez and walk out with a pair.
Zumiez doesn't have a "Quickstrike account".
Most of people doesn't knows Janoski before Vans and supreme made those ****** PCL.

Too much hype is correct,

Thankfully these came in,whiteV-neck+ kahki shorts +these =
pimp.gif
for summer

Last edited:
Copped an 8.5 yesterday. Still on the hunt for a 2nd pair.

Always loved the janoski, never liked most of the colorways for the shoe. The last one I copped were the premium all white perforated leather joints and that was years back.

"@NikeSantaMonica: #NewRelease The Janoski 'Floral' is now available. First-come, first-served. No holds or phone orders. One per person http://t.co/WmrFDq4Ce6"

For everyone that keeps asking about the Digi Floral Janoski, Nike SM has them.

Yeah.. I wonder how much the Supreme x Power, Corruption, and Lies collab actually affected general opinion of these.

You can't deny that supreme had quite a bit to do with the hype that is going for these. I remember back when pics first dropped, mad people posted them to the supreme forums that I am a member of and started comparing them to the PCL print from this season. Then a couple big heads on twitter started making that comparison as well and that drew in a lot of the supreme hypebeasts to what would have otherwise been a quite normal limited janoski release. Basically, the people that missed out on the PCL stuff at supreme saw these as a second shot to have something like it.

Had supreme not released a floral pattern this season that was similar to these, I assure you that they would have been a much easier cop.

You can't deny that supreme had quite a bit to do with the hype that is going for these. I remember back when pics first dropped, mad people posted them to the supreme forums that I am a member of and started comparing them to the PCL print from this season. Then a couple big heads on twitter started making that comparison as well and that drew in a lot of the supreme hypebeasts to what would have otherwise been a quite normal limited janoski release. Basically, the people that missed out on the PCL stuff at supreme saw these as a second shot to have something like it.

Had supreme not released a floral pattern this season that was similar to these, I assure you that they would have been a much easier cop.
Yeah agreed

haha you really cant knock an entire brand just because a shirt kinda matches the shoes you want and now you cant get them. the entire sneaker game is about rarity, these are rare... common sense... If you really pay attention to what Supreme has done with SB then you wouldnt be so butthurt. 

Not knocking on supreme in the slightest. I personally really like the brand and have been buying there stuff for close to 7 years now. I was merely stating the fact that their is a connection. If it was solely about rarity, then the 8five2s would have been just as hard to get (they were actually produced in fewer quantities) and those sat on shelves for weeks at my local. Whereas these were gone in mere hours.

Last edited:
hey i feel you, but its all about how something looks to people when it comes out. I remember my local had the full bears pack years after they dropped. Nobody scooped them, now look at them. all about what the style is now.

haha you really cant knock an entire brand just because a shirt kinda matches the shoes you want and now you cant get them. the entire sneaker game is about rarity, these are rare... common sense... If you really pay attention to what Supreme has done with SB then you wouldnt be so butthurt. 
Agree with avengenator about the 8five2s. and if you didn't know, the florals are not "rare" as you said. They aren't even a QS.

No one's butthurt, we're having a discussion because that's what we do on this thread

Nike town Santa Monica sent a tweet out fsr no phone orders anyone out there let me know I need a sz 8 help a brother out

Back
Top Bottom