[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Circle A in San Jose got NINE pairs. Bastard owner couldn't even open the box yesterday to see how many pairs he got. He even told me on the phone yesterday he wouldn't know how much they would cost until he opened the box. There were 50 people in line. I was probably about 35. There were guys that got there at 6:30am who were 10-12 in line and got shut out. Would have been nice to get the volts as a consolation, but it was hot and once the Florals were gone I was pissed.

I feels you on the bs going on with all the stores.. I was first in line but couldn't even get my own pair. Smh. 11.5 for 9.5 anyone?

I feels you on the bs going on with all the stores.. I was first in line but couldn't even get my own pair. Smh. 11.5 for 9.5 anyone?

If anyone has an 11 or 11.5 they are willing to part with for a non rape price, please pm me...I will pay a little over for your troubles! Thanks

Ok after covering all the bases, finally managed to cop two pair in my size. Heres what I did:

I Live Chatted Nike to find me a pair in there online warehouse, which I had been trying religiously for about a week. After about 5 or 6 days, one size 8.5 and one size 11 were showing in stock. The rep. gave me the Nike warehouse number to call, and I ordered the sz 11 with the quickness. (I wear a 10.5) Shipped, and since it took a while for Nike to locate the pair they even gave me a 15% off promo code. Should be here Monday.

Today, after multiple strikeouts all week for a 10.5 (was first in line today, but local didnt have my size and wanted 150 lmao), I live chatted again. First lady said 21 Mercer had a FSR, but they dont take online orders. Apparently the rep. did not know that. I live chatted again, and I got a guy who told me NikeTown Boston had limited size 10.5's, and they might already be gone. Called them, ordered them and got  two 10.5's shipping my way. So should have two 10.5's and an 11 coming. Will probably get rid of the 11 though, maybe try to help someone out.

Bottom line: Cover all your bases, no matter what Nike Twitter or anyone else says. It is still a Nike shoe.

Last edited:
the resale value on these is insane.. i'm just like praying for a miracle that i'll walk into a thrift store one day and just see one sitting on the shelf like a holy grail. looking for a size 8.5 or a 9 without getting pwned financially if anyone runs into anything

Quote:
Ok after covering all the bases, finally managed to cop two pair in my size. Heres what I did:

I Live Chatted Nike to find me a pair in there online warehouse, which I had been trying religiously for about a week. After about 5 or 6 days, one size 8.5 and one size 11 were showing in stock. The rep. gave me the Nike warehouse number to call, and I ordered the sz 11 with the quickness. (I wear a 10.5) Shipped, and since it took a while for Nike to locate the pair they even gave me a 15% off promo code. Should be here Monday.

Today, after multiple strikeouts all week for a 10.5 (was first in line today, but local didnt have my size and wanted 150 lmao), I live chatted again. First lady said 21 Mercer had a FSR, but they dont take online orders. Apparently the rep. did not know that. I live chatted again, and I got a guy who told me NikeTown Boston had limited size 10.5's, and they might already be gone. Called them, ordered them and got  two 10.5's shipping my way. So should have two 10.5's and an 11 coming. Will probably get rid of the 11 though, maybe try to help someone out.

Bottom line: Cover all your bases, no matter what Nike Twitter or anyone else says. It is still a Nike shoe.
Glad to hear you were able to get your size. I guess NikeTown Boston didn't limit pairs to one per person?
Nice pic! You got that limited carpet too.
wink.gif
Haha thanks

Got a pair off of eBay for 160 shipped. Sucks but it's whatever. With shops charging over retail anyway it's not such a big hit

You gotta message those dudes and break the math down to them and go through PayPal. Works every now and then

Circle A in San Jose got NINE pairs. Bastard owner couldn't even open the box yesterday to see how many pairs he got. He even told me on the phone yesterday he wouldn't know how much they would cost until he opened the box. There were 50 people in line. I was probably about 35. There were guys that got there at 6:30am who were 10-12 in line and got shut out. Would have been nice to get the volts as a consolation, but it was hot and once the Florals were gone I was pissed.

Stop supporting that shop if it treats its customers like that...

Two of my boys struck out in Miami, they are trying to find size 9.5 and 10-10.5, didnt know how limited the stores were down there.

Finally managed to get a pair, traded my extra pair of concord dunks for these. Does anyone know where they sell the matching sb shirt?

Well, the past five times I asked about these via live chat, the representatives all said they were out of stock at all nike stores... Anyone know any places out in the Bay Area that got these in still? Looking for an 11.5 or 12

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom