[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

For those of you in the LA/LBC area here ya go.
Phone orders?

Last edited:
seriously i need to find out.  if they are, time to hit up some family out there  :lol:
Shoot, I didn't even know they wore shoes out there to be honest lol. When I was out there for a year I looked as poor as possible to avoid any problems. Well not too poor, just nothing fancy. I also never opened my mouth haha. Kidnaping tourists is very real

Last edited:
Shoot, I didn't even know they wore shoes out there to be honest lol. When I was out there for a year I looked as poor as possible to avoid any problems. Well not too poor, just nothing fancy. I also never opened my mouth haha. Kidnaping tourists is very real
laugh.gif

i havent been back since i moved in '90.  but people tell me the same thing when they go back.  they dress up in potato sacks and slippers pretty much.  never knew people would stunt with sneakers like that out there

Regarding the SB Floral:

- Grail Status website says they will be getting more on Thursday or Saturday  - price $149.99

- Persona Premium Goods will release tomorrow in-store. Phone orders will be accepted on Monday, 5/6/13 (I'm guessing if any inventory is left over)-  http://blog.shop-persona.com/nike-sb-floral-janoski-multicolorblack/

- Black Sheep Skate Shop advised there is a slight chance they might receive an additional shipment in which they might offer over the phone orders. 

Last edited:
seriously i need to find out.  if they are, time to hit up some family out there  :lol:
Lots of resellers in Manila I heard a few years back. So I wouldn't be surprised of they went ham for those janoskis

Lots of resellers in Manila I heard a few years back. So I wouldn't be surprised of they went ham for those janoskis
Haha that just sounds so odd to me for some reason. I know not everyone there lives under a canal but still. Maybe in just so paranoid because I don't look filipino at all. More Italian or Puerto Rican and I'm very light skinned when I don't tan so I pretty much walked around there like a monk fully covered haha

Lol why would you think these would be sold on Nike.com?

Herbs just get stupid for floral print I swear..

It's always back and forth with Nike on whether they're releasing them online or an in store only. Last week they did say they release online and now they're not. Same thing happened with the Koston 2 IT

Last edited:
Wow this is messed up... A friend of mine went to Santa Monica niketown for me because they said they had 2 sz 14s in stock 30 min ago. He just called me said they sold both to the same guy just a few minutes before him... Wtf?? Isn't it one per person?

That's really unfortunate. Apparently, Niketown didn't limit to one pair per person. I saw some pics on IG of people's receipts and they bought 2 pairs. Most skate shops limit them to one per person, but some in my area didn't and people walked out with 2-3 pairs :smh:

you probably misunderstood. i'm pretty sure if Nike SM said 1 per person...then it was 1 per person. They're one of the few stores who do things by the rule book. Kind of annoying at times, but hey can't be mad at stores being fair. The reason it's called FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED, is because you just have to GO there and take the chance of your size being there or not. There are NO holds and 30 mins is an eternity in the sneaker game these days... so if you wanted that size 14 you should have gone once the tweet was posted.

as for the hype with these floral janoskis.....we can thank SUPREME for that. Let's see some Janoski collection pics in here.....I'LL WAIT :rolleyes

^ fellow countrymen. Are shoes cheaper there?

^ fellow countrymen. Are shoes cheaper there?

Janoskis are usually Php 3900 ($95) here, but they sold the Florals for Php 4800 ($117) retail. That said, shoes are never cheaper here than in the US if we're talking about retail.

If we're talking basketball shoes, the Kobe 8s retail for Php 8200 ($200) here and XX8s are PHP 13500 ($330).

LMAO!!!
roll.gif

I've been back to the homeland in past 5 years and its actually not to bad, specailly with all the SM's lol. Janoski's and how do i put this streetwear brands that get hyped everywhere, most definitely make there way to philippines goes crazy there, lets remember third biggest bball nation after usa and china so sneakers go hard.

Sooooo true about tourists and being cautious, but always help when you go around with family over there.

with all this floral talk, im surprised these havent been posted in here yet. i guess the word is june for these

The sneaker scene in Manila is just as crazy back there.

No need to dress down or ****, kidnapping only happens in the far South, which is like two islands away.

Just stay in major cities and you're good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom