[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

I feel it needs a hit of black or grey for the outsole. my 'other' florals the bottoms are real beat now hey

I like the Black Florals.

Still needa get my money right and pick up the grey and tiffany blue pair lol.

Anyone see the custom tie-dye pair he's been posting on his instagram for about a week? I wish I knew how he did it. Would love to turn a pair of beat white/white w/ gum bottoms into something like that.

Dont care if ppl rip them they look great on feet to me. Mad comphy, plus got the 85ive2 with cork insoles. Not pissed at all
They may apear to be comfy, but they look like grandpa shoes.
mean.gif

I just got the straps today but they do look like grandma shoes. Might just swap the insoles and sell em to a co worker.

on another note, anybody know the Sku on the digi floral shirts? I really want one (not to match the shoes). Punk breezys chargin hype beast prices on ebay 90-150$

I just got the straps today but they do look like grandma shoes. Might just swap the insoles and sell em to a co worker.

on another note, anybody know the Sku on the digi floral shirts? I really want one (not to match the shoes). Punk breezys chargin hype beast prices on ebay 90-150$
Swang!  http://skateparkoftampa.com/product/60167/Nike_Black_SB_Floral_Janoski_T_Shirt/&CID=5
thats pretty clutch man I appreciate it.
I mustve overlooked it because I didn't see it there before.

No prob.  As soon as I posted it I was like, SHI+ I need to pull the trigger before they are gone.  Got an XL headed to Screwston.  I really wish it was the white one FWIW.  I'm not sure about rocking it with my florals, may be a bit much.

No prob.  As soon as I posted it I was like, SHI+ I need to pull the trigger before they are gone.  Got an XL headed to Screwston.  I really wish it was the white one FWIW.  I'm not sure about rocking it with my florals, may be a bit much.

LOL you just bought the last one! its gone now. now im really grateful haha.

its def a bit much with the shoes but im goin to vegas this summer and I just wanted to have that look. I already have a bunch of crazy print SB shirts, just adding this to the collection.

LOL you just bought the last one! its gone now. now im really grateful haha.

its def a bit much with the shoes but im goin to vegas this summer and I just wanted to have that look. I already have a bunch of crazy print SB shirts, just adding this to the collection.
Well, now I'm worried I may not get it.  Oh well, S happens.  Speaking of shirts, I found this SB Kozik shirt at Ross for $5.

Glad i picked these up!
these released already? whered you cop?! 
smokin.gif
Those are clean but I can't rock Janos without at least some quarter socks. JNFTW they on NDC. That roach shirt cooler than a MF. Any news on July CWs? Boutta start slavin' for Labor Ready so I can cop some summer beach joints.

I normally wear quarter socks with everything but for like vans/janoskis/roshe, and certain NB's, I need an ankle sock, not the no show but the just under the ankle, cuz they are extremely low lol. I cant wear shoes with no socks or too below the ankle cuz I got those sunburned two toned ankles from all those football summer training camps.

Really like the orange pair. When are they supposed to drop?
Sometime this month I think.

Stric I know what you mean on those two toned ankles. That's why I rock the quarters or even crews. I don't see the problem with these type of socks with the lowness of the Jano, but to each his own. When do The U's (Spidermans) come out? I needa start stackin tho.

zumiez in atlantic city had the neo turquoise, hyper reds, canyon purples, and midnight fogs. unfortunately no discount even at these outlets.

Back
Top Bottom