[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Custom 1 of 1 tye-dye made for Stefan himself

Are those the same as this: Light British Tan/Dark Field Brown, Style - Color # 333824-205

Because your picture makes them look amazing, but on NDC they look very very meh.

Yes same shoe! That was an instagram pic with filter but they look great to me

Got my sb icon floral shirt in from ridefourever, ended up being $41 after shipping. Ordered just in time, last shirt in stock. Nice out today so I'm gonna finally get a chance to wear the shoes

Last edited:
i still need to get me a pair of the work blues. I can't wait til the oranges drop. And I too want the velcros to stop.

Honestly I like them... But I don't see where the "Roshe" inspiration comes from. If it has a free run sole should it just be the Nike Janoski Free? I guess I just can't see the Roshe inspiration from that pic

I like them better than the velcro joints. To each their own though. Would never clown anyone for wearing either.

Honestly I like them... But I don't see where the "Roshe" inspiration comes from. If it has a free run sole should it just be the Nike Janoski Free? I guess I just can't see the Roshe inspiration from that pic

The front, toebox area of the shoe looks like it's made out of mesh or something, like the roshe. It has the same general shape.

Back
Top Bottom