[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

august..? Damn then i think ill probably cop from flatspot now so i can get em early too

Last edited:

Uhhhhhh

No

I'm thinking of getting a pair of the yellow strap ripstops. Anyone that may have them, since they come with the cork insole, if wearing with thin or no socks, would you recommend going normal size or half size down?

Ugh, now scheduled for Friday delivery from Flatspot -_____- UPS got my hopes up by telling me today was delivery until updating this afternoon 
mean.gif

sick.gif
@ size 12 Florals going for $300+.
digi florals? when i had an 11.5 looking for a sz12 trade i listed them at an outrageous price and some guy copped them out of the blue he paid like 275 because i forgot to change the price after i got my 12. i felt kind of bad, guess i shouldnt now

Ugh, now scheduled for Friday delivery from Flatspot -_____- UPS got my hopes up by telling me today was delivery until updating this afternoon 
mean.gif
how long did your order take to come after you ordered? Flatspot said shipping should take 1-2 days and i ordered today do you think theyll come by saturday?

I'm thinking of getting a pair of the yellow strap ripstops. Anyone that may have them, since they come with the cork insole, if wearing with thin or no socks, would you recommend going normal size or half size down?
they have em in pac sun go try on a pair there, ive seen the yellow and black ones at a few different pac suns

My white velcros came with corks, doesnt change size/ feel IMO

Ugh, now scheduled for Friday delivery from Flatspot -_____- UPS got my hopes up by telling me today was delivery until updating this afternoon :smh:
how long did your order take to come after you ordered? Flatspot said shipping should take 1-2 days and i ordered today do you think theyll come by saturday?
I ordered mine yesterday morning and they are already out for delivery to my house now. They don't play with that 1-2 day shipping thing.But I am in Nj so that may be a good reason why they came so quick.

Last edited:
I ordered mine yesterday morning and they are already out for delivery to my house now. They don't play with that 1-2 day shipping thing.But I am in Nj so that may be a good reason why they came so quick.
Damn thats sweet im in PA so I'm hoping for the same kinda luck.. i need em before i go on vacation on sunday

Damn thats sweet im in PA so I'm hoping for the same kinda luck.. i need em before i go on vacation on sunday
if you got a ups shipping notification they should be there within 2 or 3 days,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom