[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

anyone order from flatspot before? I missed the first florals so i wanna cop these ones from flatspot i just dont know if its gonna take awhile to get to the us... any help?

good looks, but 25 eur shipping? 
mean.gif

that just isnt right haha
and when we want order in US, we pay 35€, welcome in Europe.

Interested in the red mids.....not sure if im going to like the "heavy mesh" in person though....

really wish they would have done a suede or leather upper. :smh:

WHOAAAA silver lows are flames....

Last edited:
nah i know my way around here brother

I was referring to the texture on these a few pages back...I can see where you misinterpreted me though.
Oh got you. Just saw the pic of the dunks so I thought you might've clicked on the thread by accident. My bad

First time poster. Got 2 Pairs of Black Florals coming in thurs, SO excited for this shoe. Adding to my growing janoski collection

Is it worth it to pay the 130 shipped from flatspot on the florals? Like i dont have a skateshop around me and retials prob gonna be 90 so you guys think its worth it cop since im gonna have to pay resell anyway..?

Is it worth it to pay the 130 shipped from flatspot on the florals? Like i dont have a skateshop around me and retials prob gonna be 90 so you guys think its worth it cop since im gonna have to pay resell anyway..?
if these are anything like the digiflorals.. you're probably only $20 over retail.. thats why i just ordered mine, save me the stress

^good lookin out mcags. hoping to catch em on the stateside so i dont have to pay the premium.

Back
Top Bottom