[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Finally a thread for this.

Love these shoes they really look good with slacks and jeans. comfortable too.

Finally a thread for this.

Love these shoes they really look good with slacks and jeans. comfortable too.

18ab8b29e9a5de30bbc2e6b4c54bdeda.jpg

OIX0S.jpg

5d27bcaf2b38a9644c629b75f3cb9cd0.jpg

I've been trying to find these everywhere. No store around me has them so I can try them on tho. I might just have to order online. Anyone know where I can find the khaki/ gum lows?

I've been trying to find these everywhere. No store around me has them so I can try them on tho. I might just have to order online. Anyone know where I can find the khaki/ gum lows?

Got about 6 pairs of these (black wools, obsidians, 2x khakis suedes, dark brown/tan, and the pacific blue suede ones) and i literally still hate myself for not forking over the money back then to at least double up on the obsidians and black wools. Add the fact that Im a size thirteen and Im almost always out of luck.

One of my favorite recent shoe designs ever, up there with the kobe v's in my eyes. Will never get old.

Got about 6 pairs of these (black wools, obsidians, 2x khakis suedes, dark brown/tan, and the pacific blue suede ones) and i literally still hate myself for not forking over the money back then to at least double up on the obsidians and black wools. Add the fact that Im a size thirteen and Im almost always out of luck.

One of my favorite recent shoe designs ever, up there with the kobe v's in my eyes. Will never get old.

Back
Top Bottom