[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Tiger stripe pack. Supposed to be out next year

Haven't seen many iDs in here, so I thought I would share mine that just came today (sail canvas upper, cork insoles...)

AG

Last edited:
I'm trading my Dunk SB Concord for the Digi Floral (both 9.5/10). Will be my first pair of Janoski, always liked the shoe, so clean. How do these fit? 

finding a 12 in janos... makes me feel like im indiana jones and i have to go on a treasure hunt 
Thank Jada for that 
roll.gif
. I'm in same boat, often know how you feel.
Tiger stripe pack. Supposed to be out next year
I kinda sorta maybe perhaps possibly like the middle ones? Don't know that I could ever put any of these on with a straight face though. Might be some nice rain beaters.

Been thinkin bout customizing my black janos. They already beat but they're my most comfortable pair of shoes. I'm thinkin of gettin some baroque type tish. Also, anyone ever take their janos to the dry cleaner? I funked up my lemon twists when I was drunk one night. I haven't looked at 'em since. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif

gots me a 9.5 of the b/w florals off of the restock.

also going to give the grey pair of velcros a try. first pair of velcro janos

im mad that i missed the Black Floral restock. I was iffy on them but for $80 I would have given them a shot. Iguanas and digi-floral are also eluding me.

Wanted another pair in 11.5 of the black white florals but eh I'll work with the 11s. They fit a bit diff from my other janoskis but I swear I will break these in

anyone know where I can get Iguanas, Digi-Florals, and Black Florals (Size 10) for a relatively low price? I know thats a long shot but its worth a try. 

Back
Top Bottom