[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

damn i keep missing these black florals. smh. :smh:

Yesterday for casual "Civilian" friday, cant stop wearing these. love the cork insole.

Last edited:
Guys, my local got a full restock on Gorge Green Europe exclusive, if anyone is interrested, i give you French retail price!
Hit me up!

Had some free time today, lace swapped florals and work blues with team red laces

Not really feeling them just thought id share

I want to try to find some white laces to put on the Black Florals. Not like regular white laces but white dress shoe laces that the shoes usually come with (the Florals came with black "dress" laces)

^my grey velcros got delivered today, cant wait to see em. im interested in how different the comfort is from the reg. laced up janos.

I want to try to find some white laces to put on the Black Florals. Not like regular white laces but white dress shoe laces that the shoes usually come with (the Florals came with black "dress" laces)

My b/w florals got delivered today, hopefully i can get home before the managers office closes at my apt. if i have some of those white laces, im gonna try the swap and post some before/after pics tonight.

^my grey velcros got delivered today, cant wait to see em. im interested in how different the comfort is from the reg. laced up janos.
My b/w florals got delivered today, hopefully i can get home before the managers office closes at my apt. if i have some of those white laces, im gonna try the swap and post some before/after pics tonight.

I think they should come with regular white shoe laces. Not those thin round ones that are usually factory laced on the shoes

Where could I get black florals besides ebay?

Keep checking local shops.. That's honestly your best bet. Local board/skate shops. Nike Santa Monica had them so maybe a couple of other Nike Towns will have them. Won't hurt to call and ask.

Keep checking local shops.. That's honestly your best bet. Local board/skate shops. Nike Santa Monica had them so maybe a couple of other Nike Towns will have them. Won't hurt to call and ask.
OK thanks, I will check around

Still yet to Unds some of my joints

boatshoe

woodgrain

852 x Janoski

Tiffs 

T-Blues

Wino + Obsi (Used a few times already though)

Last edited:
Been trying to fimd Obsidians and Winos. Has anyone had an issue withJanoskis tearing up your heels? Wore my Florals for the second time with low socks and my heels got all tore up.

Back
Top Bottom