[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Hi Folks, first post! 

Can i ask for some help? Can you point me out to the exact name or model number of this shoe? Can't seem to find it anywhere ...

thanks in advance!

Guys i need your advice. where can i buy janoski online.. where are these online selling people order their supplies.? i want this shoes so BADD please help

@hcroyo Hey
they're the dark army/ sail colorway
released in 2010
and the mids u seem to be looking for must be an upcoming colorway
they have a low version of them "midnight fogs"
peace

Last edited:
Did you try calling the Payment Verification Department?
How about your credit card company?

Dude, wait it out. CHILL. They will return the money back to your account. It may take several
days up to a week. Happened to me a bunch of times. If after a week you still don't have your
money back, call them up. Upon cancellation, it will take several days...

I contacted them and they said the same thing to me... that they cancelled the order so it means that they won't return my money. I am trying to contact my credit card company and see if i can ask for some charge back
Dude, wait it out. CHILL. They will return the money back to your account. It may take several
days up to a week. Happened to me a bunch of times. If after a week you still don't have your
Hi, I would have no problems with this if they just informed me that they WOULD return my money. I can wait for weeks or days, as long as i have confirmation that they would return it.

But dude, as you can see on their email they directly told me that NO REFUND would be possible... how come they wont refund me, i don't even have the box of the shoes delivered on my doorstep

All i wanted was to cop some Janoskis and this is what happened :frown:

I already sent them a message but they still give the same excuses. I also called my credit card company and see if they can give me a charge back.
Hi, i have no problems waiting it out if only they WOULD CONFIRM that there would be a refund. However, they stated that there WOULD BE NO REFUND because i wasn't charged... which is BS since i have proof and all they have are words..

All i wanted was to cop some Janoskis and this is what happens... i worked hard for that money :frown:

I love Janoskis, but my feet don't seem to agree with me. Admittedly my feet are a little wide, so the Janoskis fit pretty snug. The stitching has come off on the inside of some of my pairs so the material starts creating a hotspot on my foot. This has only happened with 2 of my 6 pairs, and both of them are suede, specifically the Jetstreams and Umbers. I still wear both pairs, but I gotta take 'em off and rest them for a bit every few hours. If you have wide feet, my suggestion is to avoid any pairs made of suede. I own the Distressed Leathers, and they're perfect for me and my wide feet. 
happy.gif

for those who are still searching for them.. the hyper red/gums dropped on ndc!

just waiting on the khaki/hyper reds to drop so i can use swoosh 
wink.gif

Last edited:
It's been two weeks now and my money hasn't been returned... CCS is really not helping with this. I sent them a lot of emails and even contacted their customer support... still not a resolution to my case :frown:

my collection so far, with the hyper-red/gums otw. still looking for the camo's

took this pic for instagram, so that's why there's a gradual blur..

follow me on instagram @awwseekuh. more sneaker pics to come soon

Last edited:
I picked up the thunder blue/dark citron-cocoas and the black/light graphites about two months ago. I really want those birch/jades & the khaki/hyper reds tho.

I'm a huge fan of the Janoski's... i should post my collection... but I also have small feet 
grin.gif
 can anyone direct me to a seller of 7.5?? My local shops don't carry that size.

Back
Top Bottom