[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Damn, just threw up in my mouth a little.

nike-sb-zoom-stefan-janoski-se-velcro--600x369.jpg

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/05/nike-sb-zoom-stefan-janoski-se-white-velcro/
Man if only these were without the straps and with some leather laces. :frown:

Honestly more excited for these than I was for the digis. I'm interested to see if they are going to do the same (blue HS, black QS) route that they did with the Levi's pack last year. Either way these are a must cop for me.
This picture is far better than the previous pic I saw.

Can't wait to see the black/red ones.

You can make em since they're on  nike ID. It was a April Fools prank pulled by some dude on N-SB. The material isn't denim. Its "distressed canvas". 
Ahhh what :frown:
A denim janoski would be so nice.

Anybody actually skates with these?

Got my first pair. The shoe hurts my left heel when I'm walking
eyes.gif
I wouldn't go up a size as when you break them in the vulc sole stretches make the shoe wider and then it will be too wide.
TTS is usually good. (Y)

No one feeling the lemon twists?
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Rocked mine twice already. Love that CW! I got lucky each time it was cool out (wore all black to make em pop more)

Also, what's everyone using to clean their Janos? I ain't tryna F*** mines up.

Damn had to settle for a half size smaller than my true size on the florals. Are my feet going to suffer the consequences?

Damn had to settle for a half size smaller than my true size on the florals. Are my feet going to suffer the consequences?

I wouldnt think so. Usually the canvas will stretch out a little bit more than the nubuck suede would.

Bought some black suedes and these shoes just arent for me. They look nice, and I like lows, but these are just too low for me. Good thing I didnt go crazy for the florals.

Last edited:
I think the yellow straps don't look that bad.

*shrugs*

Also, I can't find any new info on the Pink Foils, anyone know when they're supposed to release? I've seen sometime in August and sometime around the Holidays.

Back
Top Bottom