[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Was down at my local shop yesterday and seen the 2014 SB catalog & from what I seen there was 3 of the tiger like colorways. If you haven't seen that third colorway.... you dont want to see it. (In a bad way)

Last edited:
Sweet! I need some new all black Janos. My wool pair and my nubuck suede pair are lookin a little tired now. Hopefully the leather keeps em lookin better for longer.

more pics of the janoski frees

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/07/08/nike-sb-stefan-janoski-free-preview/

I don't like the print on the mesh, I wish it was solid, then I would cop fasho

Just picked up a size 14. Finally my first pair of janoskis after giving up on trying to find a size 14 in the digi florals.

**** nike for dropping them online i couldnt decide if i should cop from flatspot and i went ahead and pulled the trigger only to waste $40... GOT DAMN

Damn, I was expecting them to last a little longer but I just found out that it got blasted on KicksDeals...

Damn, I was expecting them to last a little longer but I just found out that it got blasted on KicksDeals...

WOW. NO WONDER. They were chillin for a good bit then all of a sudden were just gone for no reason. Smfh man. Should have just pulled the trigger earlier, but I went to go eat. Lol

Back
Top Bottom