[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

i wasnt a fan of having the flat laces in janos until i picked up the sails the white flat laces look so good

^nice heads up. Got the wool ones for $56 and the photo blue/yellow (SD Chargers) for my buddy moving to SD

Anyone gonna cop the Janoski Max's dropping in Feb?

Its a no brainer for me as i've been building up my collection for a while, how they feel on will be a different story though..

Thoughts?

Anyone gonna cop the Janoski Max's dropping in Feb?

Its a no brainer for me as i've been building up my collection for a while, how they feel on will be a different story though..

Thoughts?

Really interested in seeing them in person. I'll probably end up getting a pair

^same here. i really liked the idea at first, but we've yet to get some good pics of them.

Releasing in February, available on pre order on Titolo in the navy blue/white and crimson/white. :smile:

good lookin out with those pics Oski... I'm sure i'll be trying to get a pair or two come february

Anyone else not really feel the mids?

I need to cop some new Khaki/Hyper Reds. They're my favorites n my pair is beat to **** 
laugh.gif

They offer the cork insole on the Janoski ID. I've been thinking about getting a pair made up considering how much I love the insole on my AC pair. I've been playing around and came up with a Blackout pair I really like. Debating leather or canvas though.
The only thing really holding me back is the price. It's tough pulling the trigger on a $130 shoe when similar ones cost $60...

Leather

Canvas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom