[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Picked these up today
$40 at the outlet mall

Last edited:
Can anyone let me know their thoughts on Lunar Janoski sizing? I've heard to half size down on the max, and I'm going to do that if/when mcfly Max hit the U.S., but I want to try some Lunars and don't have a shop near me to try them on first...

Thanks!

Can anyone let me know their thoughts on Lunar Janoski sizing? I've heard to half size down on the max, and I'm going to do that if/when mcfly Max hit the U.S., but I want to try some Lunars and don't have a shop near me to try them on first...

Thanks!
Mcflys aren't lunar janoskis I believe. I wear a size 10 in all my janoskis, when I switch to lunarlon, it's not any size smaller or that much bigger. It's a bit wider and comfortable by a mere millimeter. Stick to your size or if anything stop by a store that carries one just to make sure. Oh janoski maxes are a half size down by the way

Only saw McFly max on overseas sites until I found them on Pacsun today. 15% off if you sign up for their email blasts, pretty solid.

Just ordered the "McFly" max from PacSun, added a coupon code that said it wasn't eligible, yet it still took the discount off the total. Anyone ever have something like this?

Hey guys, I signed up specifically to ask if anyone has a pair of these shoes:

I have honestly looked everywhere for these to no avail. They were released in 2011, so have obviously been sold out for a while, but I would really like to know if anyone has a pair of these lying around (in any condition). They are the 'SB Janoski Mid Top Leather' shoe, in white/black leather.

Cheers!

-DIG IT

jan-max-villian1-630x630.jpg

Saw the Villain Red/Black Jano Maxes not long ago, they were too nice. Also, I didn't realize how light the Maxes are until I actually held n tried em on. They might be the Janos I start investing in.

Last edited:

Hey guys, I signed up specifically to ask if anyone has a pair of these shoes:

I have honestly looked everywhere for these to no avail. They were released in 2011, so have obviously been sold out for a while, but I would really like to know if anyone has a pair of these lying around (in any condition). They are the 'SB Janoski Mid Top Leather' shoe, in white/black leather.

Cheers!

-DIG IT
Damn guys, I don't believe it but today I found my dream shoe in a Size 12 (The Black mid leather featured above). I also discovered the other dream shoe; the white one below it in a size 8. If anyone is interested here is a link  :D  : http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nike-SB-...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2585584be6

Back
Top Bottom