[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Hey you all, I live in the Netherlands and I'm a fresh new member. Last week I bought some 2hand Nike Janoski's (without box). Never seen them before and I couldn't find them on the internet. Are there some fanatics who can give me more info about the color's name etc.?
[/IMG]

Hey you all, I live in the Netherlands and I'm a fresh new member. Last week I bought some 2hand Nike Janoski's (without box). Never seen them before and I couldn't find them on the internet. Are there some fanatics who can give me more info about the color's name etc.? [/quote]
Welcome, you can't find them on the internet nor do they have a name because they are a nike id. The person you bought them from customized it on nike to their liking and ordered it like that. Nike ID options are for a limited time and release new options every so often.

Someone just asked me if I still had mine. How much are the 2013 Digi Florals worth? I have a sz 9 that I wore like once (I'm a 9.5)

Florals arrived already from Flatspot after placing order 2 days ago. There's a hiccup though, purchased 2 pairs but only 1 pair was delivered.

Quickly dropped them a mail to inform them about the situation and they swiftly acted on it. Will be sending the 2nd pair this afternoon. 

Back
Top Bottom