Official Nike Sharkley Post

I haven't seen them online either (or many other colors)..but they were the first colorway the local champs received near me. Check in your localchamps..hopefully they'll be there for you man

i NEED those Zach Randolphs... how limited were they (i hate HOH)... but regardless i def have to pick up a pair.. they look so good i may need to cop one toball in and one to just chill in

i was looking for the neons all weekend and i didnt find them

i wonder if they are regional release or something funny cause they have been out a minute, haven't they?

yeah for a pretty good amount of time definitely. They were the first colorway I ever saw anywhere, probably months ago. I live in NC

Originally Posted by JDee 41

Im still trying to find the blk/wht/purple pair. Anywhere on line selling them?
Champs Sports USA and Asian Exclusive.

MaZe

The Sharkleys are the truth, the boozer colorway are awesome.

How long Tashaun Prince been with nike ?

I was on the fence about these but they've grown on me quite a bit the past few months. Randolph's PE and the blk/wht/purp are my favorites.

<>

I need those Boozer's. What is this House of Hoops thing? Sorry, I don't spend much time in this forum, but with the Sharkleys, Huarache 08, andhyperdunks i've been getting more and more back into Nike basketball

Had to edit the sig a bit...

I really want to get my hands on these... (in a store!)

18397012zqh9.jpg

i saw those at footlocker last weekend ^ they came in with the black/blue pair

i just ordered the zach randolph P.E. thanks 2 a few pics of some fellow nt'ers the orange tounge is what set me over the top
pimp.gif

Got the neons a while ago on a 50% off and the blk/pur/wht with my 30% discount. I got some pics of the neons and I can take some of the b/p/w if anyone isinterested.

Couldn't find men size of the blk/purple in stores. Copped them on ebay from Taiwan for like $120. LOVE 'EM!!!!

Originally Posted by Jaddict23

The Sharkleys are the truth, the boozer colorway are awesome.

How long Tashaun Prince been with nike ?

TP has been wearing Nikes since he entered the league. He wore the Shox Elevate (Redick wore these at Duke his jr year as well) for a couple seasons rightwhen he got in the league.

^^^^^^^^ Prince never went to DUKE, he went to Kentucky. and you know what i notice i never seen him in a pair of Sharkleys and ballin.

what is prince wearing in the playoffs right now? i thought he was wearing sharkleys but they never close up on him.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

what is prince wearing in the playoffs right now? i thought he was wearing sharkleys but they never close up on him.

i'm pretty sure he's wearing the nike shox optimal.

Back
Top Bottom