**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Not very. I wouldn't wear them in anything less than 40s. If you're not moving around, you're going to be freezing.

Agreed. It's not for chillin out. You have to be moving for it to keep you warm. I can sport my Aeroloft in -15C during a run and be sweating buckets by the end!

I usually layer the Aeroloft with some sort of TF underneath and I'm comfortable

Today was like 24 degees in MD and I was ok

Props to the guy who mentioned the navy TK windrunners were on sale at the Long Beach factory store.

Picked up the last medium. Tagged at $174.99, rings up at $87.50.

Still quite a few small and larges. They're not in the clearance racks BTW. Just hanging in a separate section.

I think TK windrunners are worth over $100. I love my black pair.
JfwSlT2.jpg

What is the cheapest you guys have seen that hasta tech knit wind runner? Been searching for that on deep disco.

Hello, do not post or follow like I once did, so I may sound a little ignorant on the topic. I seen some Nike Tech Fleece sweats, liked them, so I ordered a couple. I'm not really into tight flirting pants/sweats so I seen two different styles, ones that looked slim and ones that didn't, i came to the understanding that there were two styles, cropped and tapered. Am I wrong for believing that they are two different styles and the cropped style aren't as slim fitting?
Thanks for any help with helping me.

I'll gladly pay $150 for a grey TK windrunner in sz.M if someone sees one for sale.

Missed out on the sales.

Last edited:
Picked up the obsidian at end not to long ago for $79. Black is still 119. I'd keep checking there. I have 2 now. Really want the burgundy color but it's not sold in USA and can't find an xl anywhere that will ship to USA. Nike Europe won't help me out
How is the fit?

Picked up the obsidian at end not to long ago for $79. Black is still 119. I'd keep checking there. I have 2 now. Really want the burgundy color but it's not sold in USA and can't find an xl anywhere that will ship to USA. Nike Europe won't help me out

It's in the Canadian Site. We get shipped from Europe - not the US oddly enough.

Last edited:
Props to the guy who mentioned the navy TK windrunners were on sale at the Long Beach factory store.

Picked up the last medium. Tagged at $174.99, rings up at $87.50.

Still quite a few small and larges. They're not in the clearance racks BTW. Just hanging in a separate section.

No prob. Yeah they had all sizes on Friday when I was there.

The grey one has been popping up at outlets a lot recently. Seen a few at East Los

I have a question for those who own / have tried on the Tech Knit Jogger Pant and the Tech Knit Libero Pant.

A) Can someone explain what the difference between the two is?

B) Which one do you prefer and why?

Thanks for any help in advance!

I have a question for those who own / have tried on the Tech Knit Jogger Pant and the Tech Knit Libero Pant.

A) Can someone explain what the difference between the two is?
B) Which one do you prefer and why?

Thanks for any help in advance!
Joggers are essentially leggings. Liberos are looser on the legs.

Back
Top Bottom