**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I have a question for those who own / have tried on the Tech Knit Jogger Pant and the Tech Knit Libero Pant.

A) Can someone explain what the difference between the two is?

B) Which one do you prefer and why?

Thanks for any help in advance!
A) libero has the zipper on the right side pocket and a back pocket, also the material feels heavier and warmer so better for colder weather. jogger pant is lighter and not as warm, although I wear it when it's 5+ degrees and I'm fine.

B) Like both for different reasons, but I'd say that I wear the jogger pant more as I like the fit and feel more.

Joggers are essentially leggings. Liberos are looser on the legs.

A) libero has the zipper on the right side pocket and a back pocket, also the material feels heavier and warmer so better for colder weather. jogger pant is lighter and not as warm, although I wear it when it's 5+ degrees and I'm fine.

B) Like both for different reasons, but I'd say that I wear the jogger pant more as I like the fit and feel more.
Repped! Just pulled the trigger on a pair of Black Tech Knit Joggers. Didn't realize there were different kinds Tech Knit pants until after the fact. I prefer the slim Tech Fleece fit so I think I made the right choice with the joggers.

My friend copped me some pants from his local...I believe these are the bonded woven pants. Price is a steal for $29.99

View media item 2291759
View media item 2291760

They definitely aren't worth MSRP. The material is surprisingly thin. At least in the Northeast, you'd have to layer underneath if you wore a pair in this weather. I'm looking on eBay for the Obsidian and Khaki pairs for around $50. Closest outlet to NYC is Woodbury Commons and that's out of the way.

Last edited:
NT loves to say anything fitted are leggings.
I just say this too 90% of the people on NT....
laugh.gif

Classic B Mac lmao!! Repped.

I can't wear skinny jeans because I don't skip like day. But Tech pants are not like leggings unless you are sizing down for some odd reason

Classic B Mac lmao!! Repped.

I can't wear skinny jeans because I don't skip like day. But Tech pants are not like leggings unless you are sizing down for some odd reason
unless you trying to show off da pipe print aint no reason to size down on the pants lol

My friend copped me some pants from his local...I believe these are the bonded woven pants. Price is a steal for $29.99
had a few pairs at kissimmee clearance last week sz 34 all of them. not sure if clearance will do orders.

has anyone seen bonded pants in a 30-32 in the tan/khaki color? havent seen them anywhere just the navy which ive had. 

had a few pairs at kissimmee clearance last week sz 34 all of them. not sure if clearance will do orders.

has anyone seen bonded pants in a 30-32 in the tan/khaki color? havent seen them anywhere just the navy which ive had. 
Clearance stores do not take phone orders Im not sure if any NFS does anymore; but Woodbury Common have some of the Cargo Khaki.  

Last edited:

Clearance stores do not take phone orders Im not sure if any NFS does anymore; but Woodbury Common have some of the Cargo Khaki.  
Yeah I noticed no one is talking about phone orders on here anymore. Did factory stores stop doing them? I felt like they were a little annoyed whenever I did one.

Yeah I noticed no one is talking about phone orders on here anymore. Did factory stores stop doing them? I felt like they were a little annoyed whenever I did one.
Yeah I think done, its been awhile since Ive placed one but my experience was great each time. Las Vegas was the best they usually offered free shipping which most dont. 

Some from the outlet thread had luck during the week but havent followed that thread in months. 

Back
Top Bottom