**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Well the dynamic reveal is made of tech knit. But it's not exactly the same as say the Tech Knit Windrunner is.

Sort of like how the Flyknit racer flyknit is not the same as the flyknit of a Footscape Magista or Flyknit Presto
cool thanks for the info bro

Anyone have this hoody or seen it in person.

I kept seeing ads for it on NT and thought it looked dope.

When searching saw the price it was hitting for was $225 and that was the end of that.

While looking for a North Face jacket I saw the hoody for $85 on lyst so I checked to see if lyst is legit and ordered the hoody.

Hopefully it is nice and good quality.
Copped on Foot Locker few months ago when the price was marked down and tacked on a military discount. Came out to be $160. I love mine and haven't seen too many people with it.

Meh basically got the grey TK joggers for $77 since I got the gift card from newegg that included free $10 card and then another $8.70 back from the 10% ebates. Going to try to pick up a pair of obsidian libero pants from ebay.

I personally don't like the design look on the TK joggers. Just me. I liked the liberos better. Wouldn't mind a grey pair of them

Hey guys I'm tryna take of advantage of $86 tk joggers on ndc. The ndc model looks like he is wearing leggings. If I'm a medium in tf, what size should I get in tk so that is not so tight but not baggy either

Meh basically got the grey TK joggers for $77 since I got the gift card from newegg that included free $10 card and then another $8.70 back from the 10% ebates. Going to try to pick up a pair of obsidian libero pants from ebay.

Does ebates apply for purchases with gift cards? Last year bought racers with a gift card and they denied the cash back for that reason.

Hey guys I'm tryna take of advantage of $86 tk joggers on ndc. The ndc model looks like he is wearing leggings. If I'm a medium in tf, what size should I get in tk so that is not so tight but not baggy either
I would go true to size. I am a medium in tf joggers and I got a pair of obsidian tk joggers last week and after you wear them for about an hour they stretch a little and don't look like leggings

Back
Top Bottom