**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone who owns the tech knit hoodie is it worth it? Was thinking about switching it up.

VERY worth it to me. I paid retail on my first pair (grey) when they came out and grabbed the black and Hasta ones on discount around the holidays. My favorite pieces. Can wear in warm weather and not feel hot.

just looked into getting some tech fleece for the first time in a long while and i noticed that they updated the look of the tech fleece crew

does anybody know where i could get a black one (size small) in the older style?

edit:

found a seller here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Nike-T...sh=item419d8b0743:g:OekAAOSwdvpWDqnq#shpCntId

do you guys think this is a good price ($65), or can they be found for cheaper elsewhere?

Last edited:

just looked into getting some tech fleece for the first time in a long while and i noticed that they updated the look of the tech fleece crew

does anybody know where i could get a black one (size small) in the older style?

edit:

found a seller here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Nike-T...sh=item419d8b0743:g:OekAAOSwdvpWDqnq#shpCntId

do you guys think this is a good price ($65), or can they be found for cheaper elsewhere?
Depends on your size and your preference on a used one. Seen many used ones for under $40 shipped on eBay.

Thinking about getting the TK WR and joggers but its getting warmer here in Florida. Might have to wait and see if people going to let theirs go on eBay for a low price when it gets warmer.

Hi, does anybody have a sense of how the 2017 Tech Knit Pants fit relative to the 2016 version. The pics make it seem like they're a bit looser than their predecessors. Particularly interested in bagginess/tightness and length. Does anybody have any real-world experience? Unfortunately, I live abroad so i can't do order-online-and-return.

vs.

Thanks!

Hi, does anybody have a sense of how the 2017 Tech Knit Pants fit relative to the 2016 version. The pics make it seem like they're a bit looser than their predecessors. Particularly interested in bagginess/tightness and length. Does anybody have any real-world experience? Unfortunately, I live abroad so i can't do order-online-and-return.

vs.

Thanks!
Well first off the second pic isn't the 2016 version of the first pic. The first pic is the TK joggers with regular pockets and the second is the libero pants which has the deep zipper pocket. The fit looks to be a little looser on this version of the jogger because people sized up on the 2016 jogger. The liberos in 2017 however are said to be better fitting like TF pants. 

View media item 2338576

vs.

View media item 2338577

Thanks!

The bottom photo is the Libero Pant which is cut looser

The top pic looks like the jogger which is more of a slim cut

I own the Libero and have tried on the jogger but ultimately returned the product

how do you get the 25% off for the XV fraud?

I believe Nike was giving out discount codes to people who purchased Jordan 15s because Nike falsely advertised them as having heel AND forefoot air. They only have air in the heel. Someone called them out on it.

i realize that i was wondering how you actually acquire that discount. i think some people who didn't even buy the XVs got it.

but i guess they stopped giving them out anyway.

Last edited:
Dope! I wish Nike would still release windrunners with the old styling. I prefer it so much more to the new one espicially if it dropped in that color

The new windrunners aren't that bad. However, I'd much rather have the old design with the pocket zippers. I wonder why Nike didn't continue with the pocket zippers for the new design :smh:

TF Windrunner Count:

Old: 11
New: 1

Last edited:

Dope! I wish Nike would still release windrunners with the old styling. I prefer it so much more to the new one espicially if it dropped in that color
The new windrunners aren't that bad. However, I'd much rather have the old design with the pocket zippers. I wonder why Nike didn't continue with the pocket zippers for the new design
mean.gif

TF Windrunner Count:

Old: 11
New: 1
The aw77 pockets don't hold sh*t. They're garbage. Idk why nike got rid of zipper pockets on windrunners smh. Only thing they're good for is keeping my hands warm. Everything slips out of them for me when I'm at the gym.

The aw77 pockets don't hold sh*t. They're garbage. Idk why nike got rid of zipper pockets on windrunners smh. Only thing they're good for is keeping my hands warm. Everything slips out of them for me when I'm at the gym.

The new windrunner is basically an aw77. :smh:

yeah I really like the blocking on it, goes perfectly with this years BHM collection, I just grabbed the kobes last night.

FTL/Easbay/Champs has it up with a 20% code going right now "savenow" but it'll drop in price I think.

I'm also not of a fan of the new WR but bro I saw this style in person and it's real nice. Next %off I get in copping

Got this on the way from the bay. Was able to get for $70 from a seller in England. Should be here any day.
Agreed on the new style. But saw someone wearing this and liked the way it looked

hey guys, I've been out of the TF business for lots of months. Now Tech Knit pieces are finally on sale in my country and I'm wondering about the sizing on the pants.

I know that the hoodies fit more loose than TF, so I will size down on the hoodies. Should I size down on the pants too? 

the question probably comes down to leg length.    I almost have to size up to get the proper leg length thank nike that TK stretches pretty well   other wise it would look like a capri when i want a full length pant.   Again styleing is a matter of personal taste and my opinion is based on personal styling choices

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom