**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

some deals out there to be had right now with 20% off clearance and 12% on ebates. TK Windrunners including Hasta for like $140.

Last edited:
Why did Nike stop making the grey tech fleece with white zipper and accents. Now all grey tech fleece have black zipper and accents. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] White looked a lot better to me.

Are Tech knit pants worth the money? Traveling to Italy in may and looking for a nice travel pant that can take a little bit of a beating, can these hold up getting worn like that?

Are Tech knit pants worth the money? Traveling to Italy in may and looking for a nice travel pant that can take a little bit of a beating, can these hold up getting worn like that?

not worth it at all in my book. Even when they were down at $70ish prices a few months back. I ordered a pair and they went right back.

I picked this up off the closet Inc site. Did you notice that material of this WR is a lot rougher than other TF stuff? Tempted to return it. Feels really bad.

Yeah when compared to the others. A bit rougher. But inside still comfortable. And fit great

i like mine but durability is probably the biggest concern with any TK. you gotta be pretty careful so the knit doesn't get caught on things.

TF is much more durable.

Last edited:

i like mine but durability is probably the biggest concern with any TK. you gotta be pretty careful so the knit doesn't get caught on things.

TF is much more durable.
TK is definitely a looser knit but they feel better than TF imo. Only thing that I worry about is velcro. Other than that, it holds up pretty well for everything else. As for are they worth the money? Depends on how bad your budget is. People spend $200 for John Elliot pants and Reigning champs. All a matter of what you think is worth buying. 

the black tech fleece pants (new version) were on sale for $74 this afternoon but it looks like nike just corrected that price mistake. With the 20% code that would've been a real deal.

Looked through quite a few previous pages but didn't see a specific mention, but I was wondering how TK shorts fit relative to TF? Thanks.

picked up black tech fleece pants sz M. at Nike san leandro clearance. Original tag price was $150. $59.99 with 20% off entire store plus 30% F&F came out to like $30

they look like this but black

Last edited:
it's the opposite for me. arms are def more fitted but everywhere else is real loose and the overall hoodie is long. if i would to buy another one i'd personally size down

picked up black tech fleece pants sz M. at Nike san leandro clearance. Original tag price was $150. $59.99 with 20% off entire store plus 30% F&F came out to like $30

they look like this but black
View media item 2350776
Which version? Could you post a pic? Did they have any more?
picked up black tech fleece sz M. at Nike san leandro clearance. Original tag price was $150. $59.99 with 20% off entire store plus 30% F&F came out to like $30

How long is F&F going for? And do I ask the associate for a coupon?

Back
Top Bottom