**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Ray. You show off way entirely too much. Guess I shouldn't have been so lazy this past weekend and headed out there for the sale

You missed out on a bunch of random acg gear. They had tons of inversion tees, Funnel neck tech fleece, the full zip windrunner and someone copped the 3-1 jacket. And 20% on top too

Last edited:
Just got in the dynamic reveal jacket. Man does that thing run small. Got a large and it's very short in length and pretty tight. shows off like every part of your arms

Will probably have to return for an XL

Last edited:
i know it says "tts to slightly smaller" on the first page, but can anybody provide any anecdotal experience on how the windrunner fits compared to the crew?

i wear a s in the crew as the xs i tried on was too small

did you size down or got the same size as your TF? 

I got the same size but you'll get people saying to size down

It's supposed to run a little larger than the fleece (it's designed to be looser since it's a spring jacket that's supposed to breathe) but some people like it tighter so that's why they size down

I stay TTS in everything

i picked up the newer TF pants and i like them a lot. the fit is better than the older pants imo and the deeper front pockets are a big improvement as well. the material is a bit thinner feeling compared to the old ones but not enough to say that they are worse quality because of it. 

Know it might not be the right place, but does anyone have a lead on sub $50 Nike OTC65 pants in blue/large? Have the green/black and love them so far.
25% off Nike clearance.  Went for 'em.  Going to Vegas next weekend, and will give em a test run. :smile: 

Anyway to successfully shrink Tech Fleece shorts or am I out of luck? Im realizing my grey TF shorts fit bigger than my navy TF shorts and both are the same size =/

Anyway to successfully shrink Tech Fleece shorts or am I out of luck? Im realizing my grey TF shorts fit bigger than my navy TF shorts and both are the same size =/
TF only shrinks about half a size and then stretches out throughout the day. I've even had TF that I've dried by accident and they still end up stretching out after use. How much bigger do they feel anyways?

TF only shrinks about half a size and then stretches out throughout the day. I've even had TF that I've dried by accident and they still end up stretching out after use. How much bigger do they feel anyways?

Significantly, IMO. Navys fit great and slim while my Greys fit like basketball shorts. Pretty much unwearable.

I ordered some TNF on clearance from DSG a few weeks ago. They ended up cancelling my order but gave me a $50 coupon code. Bought some new TF shorts with it, came out to $21 shipped :pimp:

i picked up the newer TF pants and i like them a lot. the fit is better than the older pants imo and the deeper front pockets are a big improvement as well. the material is a bit thinner feeling compared to the old ones but not enough to say that they are worse quality because of it. 
Any pair in specific? I see a few pairs in Nike's sale thats kind of interesting for me.

Significantly, IMO. Navys fit great and slim while my Greys fit like basketball shorts. Pretty much unwearable.

I ordered some TNF on clearance from DSG a few weeks ago. They ended up cancelling my order but gave me a $50 coupon code. Bought some new TF shorts with it, came out to $21 shipped
pimp.gif
Since they're pretty baggy you can try shrinking them. Shorts won't really stretch out now that I think about it except for the waist. Try throwing it in the dryer after a wash. You'll be fine with the zipper area staying on. I've only seen it peel off after many dry attempts. Remember to turn them inside out to prevent a lot of pilling on the outside. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom