**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

i picked up the newer TF pants and i like them a lot. the fit is better than the older pants imo and the deeper front pockets are a big improvement as well. the material is a bit thinner feeling compared to the old ones but not enough to say that they are worse quality because of it. 
I just wished they left the back pocket. 

I got one of them George Costanza wallets 
laugh.gif
and the zippered pocket is weird to use now with another pocket right in front of it. 

Anyway to successfully shrink Tech Fleece shorts or am I out of luck? Im realizing my grey TF shorts fit bigger than my navy TF shorts and both are the same size =/
They probably come from two different seasons, it sounds like the Obsidian pair might be the " tapered" ones that Nike switched too few yrs ago. 

Any pair in specific? I see a few pairs in Nike's sale thats kind of interesting for me.
i coped the carbon grey pair and i love them. may pick up one in obsidian and palm green down the line.

I just wished they left the back pocket. 

I got one of them George Costanza wallets 
laugh.gif
and the zippered pocket is weird to use now with another pocket right in front of it. 
yeah the back pocket should've been kept but the deeper pockets in the front are so helpful now. used to leave my phone in the pockets and whenever i get in my car it would slide out my pocket. its so annoying lol

Nike.com discount code....25MORE....decent stuff on sale...tech knit, tech fleece OTC65

Ready-set-go!

Last edited:
They are on sale now...use 25MORE for 25% off
Nike.com has em now...on sale...use 25MORE and it comes out to like $48....i just copped.

Know it might not be the right place, but does anyone have a lead on sub $50 Nike OTC65 pants in blue/large? Have the green/black and love them so far.

Same. Interested in them too. Do you wear the same size OTC65 as your tech fleece?

I called my local Nike store and they told me that these are getting replaced with the new track pants that have those reflective lines on your shins. Horrible.

Last edited:
guess now is as good as it will get for  discount codes.....right now any way

need to just cop while we still have  that 25% off

Found the black TK shorts and a red TK shirt at marshalls but they were $50 and $40 respectively. I don't know if I like em enough to be paying that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom