**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Idk what kind of hoodie this is but I stumbled across it at Marshalls. Retail was $250 and $100 on sale lol. It's a fuggin hoodie for Christ sake. Can anyone elaborate why it's so expensive?
IMG_5880.JPG

IMG_5876.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5875.JPG
    IMG_5875.JPG
    246.4 KB · Views: 31
Idk what kind of hoodie this is but I stumbled across it at Marshalls. Retail was $250 and $100 on sale lol. It's a fuggin hoodie for Christ sake. Can anyone elaborate why it's so expensive?
IMG_5880.JPG

IMG_5876.JPG

It's the Nike Tech Knit Windrunner. I hope you picked it up for $100. Pretty good deal, in my opinion.

Just grabbed these. Any help on what they’re called?? Hoping I can fit them the wife grabbed them in a Medium . They are like a Therma/Tech fit material. Love it.

Attachments

• 7CD0AD91-1176-40FA-9AC4-CD39747FA976.jpeg
    7CD0AD91-1176-40FA-9AC4-CD39747FA976.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 65
  • C2D47327-9007-40FD-8046-90001C610023.jpeg
    C2D47327-9007-40FD-8046-90001C610023.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 3A33A312-D4F2-485F-8AE6-830641E28D0B.jpeg
    3A33A312-D4F2-485F-8AE6-830641E28D0B.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 54
Just grabbed these. Any help on what they’re called?? Hoping I can fit them the wife grabbed them in a Medium . They are like a Therma/Tech fit material. Love it.

Nike Therma-Sphere Max Men's Training Pants (688477-071)
These are really nice, except for possible durability issues.

MEH, DONT STRESS IT, THEYRE NOT SUPER FRAGILE.
THEY ARE HOWEVER, SUPER COMFORTABLE. I LOVE THEM.
I'VE TRIED THEM OUT IN RAIN, THEY WORK IN LIGHT DRIZZLE BUT THEY WILL EVENTUALLY SOAK THROUGH.

I've avoid tech fleece since 1.0, but looking to grab a few pieces. Do they still stretch, like diaper butt and soggy knees or have they added in enough polyester to prevent that?

Explain just got my first pair of tech knit

Tech fleece is a classic fleece feeling material. Tech knit is a tight, woven knit that is stretchy in all of the right places and the weave allows more breathability while wearing.

My way of breaking it down is you can wear tech fleece windrunner when it's 75 and you'll prolly get a little warm at some point. If you wear a tech knit windrunner you'll be perfect if that makes sense.

Go to a nike store and try the materials your self and you'll know what I'm saying right away. Although I'd never pay full retail for TK, ridiculous pricing.

If you choose to go TK you can usually size down from TF or if your between 2 sizes, go for the smaller size IMO. Hope this helps.

I've avoid tech fleece since 1.0, but looking to grab a few pieces. Do they still stretch, like diaper butt and soggy knees or have they added in enough polyester to prevent that?

They improved the cut which reduces diapered effect but they still stretch. Thats just what TF is. It would be hard to have a jogger/ form-fitting pant that doesn't show "soggy knee" as you put it lol.

Tech fleece is overrated, tech knit is a different story.

They both are overrated and comprised of the same material

FC83F4F0-1AF5-4A82-B4B5-70A5F41A85FB.jpeg
Threw these in the washer hoping the stain would come out but it’s still there. Any other tips on how to get the stain out?

Attachments

• 73FAB8DB-7A65-45CE-8953-DFAC54E3E8B4.jpeg
    73FAB8DB-7A65-45CE-8953-DFAC54E3E8B4.jpeg
    511 KB · Views: 25
Tech fleece is a classic fleece feeling material. Tech knit is a tight, woven knit that is stretchy in all of the right places and the weave allows more breathability while wearing.

My way of breaking it down is you can wear tech fleece windrunner when it's 75 and you'll prolly get a little warm at some point. If you wear a tech knit windrunner you'll be perfect if that makes sense.

Go to a nike store and try the materials your self and you'll know what I'm saying right away. Although I'd never pay full retail for TK, ridiculous pricing.

If you choose to go TK you can usually size down from TF or if your between 2 sizes, go for the smaller size IMO. Hope this helps.
Ok cool I got a discount double check on the tech knit fleece pants usually in regular tech fleece pants I take a 3x n got a 3x in tech knit pants so hopefully there not to big

Hey guys, hoping for some sizing help. I wear a size large in tech fleece pants, and it fits perfectly. Looking to get my first pair of tech knit pants and I wasn't sure if I should go with a large or a medium. The length in the large tech fleece is perfect, if it was any shorter it would be too short. I would rather have them be a little long/baggy than short/tight. Which size should I go with for tech knit?

FC83F4F0-1AF5-4A82-B4B5-70A5F41A85FB.jpeg
Threw these in the washer hoping the stain would come out but it’s still there. Any other tips on how to get the stain out?

Its a subtle stain but try a paste made of corn starch and water. Use a toothbrush to apply/scrub both sides of material, then rewash.

Hey guys, hoping for some sizing help. I wear a size large in tech fleece pants, and it fits perfectly. Looking to get my first pair of tech knit pants and I wasn't sure if I should go with a large or a medium. The length in the large tech fleece is perfect, if it was any shorter it would be too short. I would rather have them be a little long/baggy than short/tight. Which size should I go with for tech knit?

I wear a L in Tech Fleece. The L in Tech Knit fit perfectly. In fact, prefer TK to TF.

Stick with Large, I wear large in both tech fleece and tech knit. A medium tech knit pant might fit a bit short if the length of large is perfect with tech fleece. Which style of tech knit pants are you looking for? I find the thinner no zipper pocket tech knit pants fit a bit tighter while the thicker Libero style (with zipper pockets) fit a bit looser with tech fleece being in between those.

Stick with Large, I wear large in both tech fleece and tech knit. A medium tech knit pant might fit a bit short if the length of large is perfect with tech fleece. Which style of tech knit pants are you looking for? I find the thinner no zipper pocket tech knit pants fit a bit tighter while the thicker Libero style (with zipper pockets) fit a bit looser with tech fleece being in between those.
D
Can't find libero pants in a 3x

Just got a 3x in the new tech fleece pants will the tech knit libero 2x fit find don't like my pants to fit tight

Back
Top Bottom