**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just got a 3x in the new tech fleece pants will the tech knit libero 2x fit find don't like my pants to fit tight
They will fit. I regret getting TTS because of how baggy they are. I have to keep the drawstring tight or they fall off my booty.

wait so let me get this straight.

I tried on a xxl in the tech fleece shorts, and they were a little too snug for my taste (i wear an XL in all shorts), so if i get a 3X, i should be ok?

Does this go the same for the tech fleece pants??

I wish I didn't move out of Portland. Their outlets are eh but I found some absolute tech fleece and tech knit steals at the Clearance Store on the way to Seattle.

wait so let me get this straight.

I tried on a xxl in the tech fleece shorts, and they were a little too snug for my taste (i wear an XL in all shorts), so if i get a 3X, i should be ok?

Does this go the same for the tech fleece pants??
Yup in you u want a loose fit

I'm in btw sizes on the newer tech fleece as well. XL fits nice thru the waist and hips but tight on the calves and pulls up a little short on my ankles. XXL, which is what I wore in earlier iterations of TF, fits better thru the calves and gives a little more length...but they're big as hell thru the waist and will fall off my *** under normal wear.

Really just want to say screw and go find as much of the old stuff as I can lol.

No, but it seems to fit and look(from neck down) exactly like the old NSW dynamic reveal Hoodie with tech knit sleeves--design's almost identical(Kangaroo pocket, long side zippers, slim fit....I bet it won't have much give around the armpit area either). Basically that minus the tech knit sleeves and tilted zippers

So I got a new pair of tech fleece pants today put them in the wash and when it was done I realized I had it on hot cycle. I'm scared to try them in now. How badly do you think they shrank.

First time posting but found this at a local ross. Might want to check your local store

Attachments

• IMG_1893.JPG
    IMG_1893.JPG
    256.2 KB · Views: 135
alright - got a 3x in some TF shorts. Hope you guys are right....

gonna have to hit up my local Ross too - but they never got nothin....

Idk what kind of hoodie this is but I stumbled across it at Marshalls. Retail was $250 and $100 on sale lol. It's a fuggin hoodie for Christ sake. Can anyone elaborate why it's so expensive?
IMG_5880.JPG

IMG_5876.JPG

It's the Nike Tech Knit Windrunner. I hope you picked it up for $100. Pretty good deal, in my opinion.
ok went back to Marshalls a week later and it was surprisingly still there I copped it for $100. I really hope it holds up quality wide because for a damn Nike hoodie that's expensive AF. Now don't get me wrong I like it and it caught my attention but once I seen it was $100 I was like damn lemme just find out what's up with this hoodie before I make a purchase

Black TK shorts were 50% off clearance price in Vegas North Premium Outlets. Price would come out to like $52 or so. Same with black TF shorts. Forgot the price of those tho. Some TF stuff were there as well including the quarter zip TK/TF hoodie.

20171016_120600.jpg
Just got my 1st pair tech knit pants and I must say I'm a fan the 3x fit perfect
I'm pretty mad that I sized up on these because everyone was saying how skinny they are compared to libero pants. The waistband has to be tied tight at all times or it falls off my butt.

Figured I'd just post my zippered pocket grey windrunner on eBay. With starting bid at 0.99, guaranteed to sell.

What size do you wear in jeans? I'm like a 36/38. What should I go for?
I wear 38/40 in jeans regular tech fleece pants I take a 3x the tech knit fleece pants I got in a 3x extra room and not to baggy just perfect my only problem is the pricing I like tech knit but the price will keep me away even with a discount I'm going to get the back pair just don't know when

Back
Top Bottom