**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I think the tag should say tech pack. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone. You'll know tho. All tech fleece material feels the same.

Never owned any tech fleece, so I'm not completely sure what tech fleece feels like. I probably could better tell by the retail price if its tech fleece lol . So has tech fleece been copied by adidas or other brands?

I want to start getting tech fleece joggers and hoodies...one question, how can you tell if what you are getting is actually "tech fleece" instead of a cheaper material? Do the products specifically need to say "Tech fleece" on the tag? Sometimes I just see "fleece" joggers and I guess they aren't tech fleece
On the Nike hang tag, it will say Tech pack. But this can either mean Tech Fleece or Knit. The feel between TF and TK is noticeable though, youll tell between the difference. On TF, there isnt that typical fuzzy material on the back like most fleece. Its usually softer than most fleece out there, at least from what ive felt.

Never owned any tech fleece, so I'm not completely sure what tech fleece feels like. I probably could better tell by the retail price if its tech fleece lol . So has tech fleece been copied by adidas or other brands?
On the outside tech fleece feels soft and smooth not like your typical fleece which is fluffy. Other brands have copied like uniqlo but the overall fit isn't as good. Adidas doesn't really have anything similar from what I know.

are all the tech fleece shorts 'slim fit'? i ordered some 3XL's from Jimmy Jazz and they're a little too loose, whereas the 2XL i ordered were a little too snug, but i don't recall the 2xl having 'slim fit' on it.....

are all the tech fleece shorts 'slim fit'? i ordered some 3XL's from Jimmy Jazz and they're a little too loose, whereas the 2XL i ordered were a little too snug, but i don't recall the 2xl having 'slim fit' on it.....
All are. If you're in between sizes, i would go for the better fitting one because it'll stretch out.

Managed to get a pair of TK libero pants at local outlet w/ the FF30% over the weekend. Favorite TK/TF pant by far.

I'm new to this Tech Fleece and Tech Knit. I'm curious how tech knit tee feels like, and sizing. I usually wear L on dri-fit or regular Nike cotton tee. I'm no where near nikestore to try on btw.

I have a pair of tech fleece pants that I never wear. For people out there wearing tech fleece pants, what do you throw on top? I feel like a hoodie+sweatpants is just too dressed down, but I can't figure out whats a good look on top. I work in a techy company so I could pull the look off, but I'd rather look more athleisure than walking off the streets in streetwear clothing.

thanks!

So is tech knit considered better than tech fleece? Just looking at the prices, tech knit is more expensive?

I have a pair of tech fleece pants that I never wear. For people out there wearing tech fleece pants, what do you throw on top? I feel like a hoodie+sweatpants is just too dressed down, but I can't figure out whats a good look on top. I work in a techy company so I could pull the look off, but I'd rather look more athleisure than walking off the streets in streetwear clothing.

thanks!
Why would you wear a pair of sweats to work? Is that attire allowed? You should just wear chinos if you're worried about dressing down too much. These are sweats at the end of the day. And literally anything can be worn as a top. Sorry but this question is kinda like common sense. Even button ups can be worn if you think that's a good look with them.

So is tech knit considered better than tech fleece? Just looking at the prices, tech knit is more expensive?
Imo yes. Less restrictive, more breathable, more comfy, tiger stripes look cool. I emit a lot of heat so tech fleece isn't really my thing anymore. I get too hot in it. If you like something that retains heat well then go with tech fleece. Tech knit isn't fleece so it's not as warm. It's like the flyknit version of clothing. Just like how adidas has primeknit clothing.

Imo yes. Less restrictive, more breathable, more comfy, tiger stripes look cool. I emit a lot of heat so tech fleece isn't really my thing anymore. I get too hot in it. If you like something that retains heat well then go with tech fleece. Tech knit isn't fleece so it's not as warm. It's like the flyknit version of clothing. Just like how adidas has primeknit clothing.

Huh, is adidas primeknit comparable to tech knit? seems tech knit costs a little more but they are both pricey for what I can google.

I like both but tech knit to me is better just don't like the prices just got my 1st pair of tech knit pants so I'm a fan of the tech knit but at a discount if you can find them on sale.

In my new interest in nike tech apparel, I just discovered there are tech fleece woven pants (as opposed to joggers)...so do we have people actually going to work in these? How do they fit?

Last edited:
In my new interest in nike tech apparel, I just discovered there are tech fleece woven pants (as opposed to joggers)...so do we have people actually going to work in these? How do they fit?

Although not tech "fleece" per se, these are part of the tech pack collection.

They're not stretchy, but it's form fitting in a nice way. Not too slim or restricting for the average bodytype. I can see myself going to work wearing the black ones.

Huh, is adidas primeknit comparable to tech knit? seems tech knit costs a little more but they are both pricey for what I can google.

They have some good ones, especially the ones that incorporates wool content. My favorites are the primeknit wool tees and the half zip sweatshirt. I don't like their primeknit jacket materials nor the tech knit material Nike's using on the newer version of the tech knit jacket. Too stiff.

thanks!

I used to work in a similar environment and wore tech fleece pants to work a few times and received compliments and questions on where I got the pants. What worked for me was a fitted patterned casual shirt and a clean pair of solid colored sneakers that aren't too loud. If you're wearing a jacket, try to wear something that is not a hoodie/pullover. Not sure what color pants you're referring to, but it's probably much easier to pull this off with a darker color without any kinds of bright weave/accents. At the end of the day, it's going to come down to what you're comfortable in and being seen in.

I used to work in a similar environment and wore tech fleece pants to work a few times and received compliments and questions on where I got the pants. What worked for me was a fitted patterned casual shirt and a clean pair of solid colored sneakers that aren't too loud. If you're wearing a jacket, try to wear something that is not a hoodie/pullover. Not sure what color pants you're referring to, but it's probably much easier to pull this off with a darker color without any kinds of bright weave/accents. At the end of the day, it's going to come down to what you're comfortable in and being seen in.

Thanks dude. Yes it is definitely somewhere where it would be appriorate to wear apparel such as this, and consider people that do wear sweatpants here do not wear fitted sweatpants (baggy/ratty more likely) it would be a step up to that. Its a mixed bag since its a company of 500 with no dress code besides don't look like you just woke up.

Back
Top Bottom