**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Did you size down to accommodate your body? There's the issue.

I wear a medium for a fitted look, but am in between a medium and large. The rest of my jackets are a medium and they fit perfect.
Maybe I should have gone for a large, but I can't return, ugh

I wear a medium for a fitted look, but am in between a medium and large. The rest of my jackets are a medium and they fit perfect.
Maybe I should have gone for a large, but I can't return, ugh
why can't you return it? where did you get it?

My dilemma with Nike jackets....If I wear M, everything fits great, except it's a bit tight on the armpit area. But if I wear L, I have no issue with the armpit area, but then everything else runs long. |l

New piece of tech fleece just came in from eBay and it came with a slight tear on the inside. There are no returns so that’s out of question. Any recommended fixes and would the tear get bigger thru wear?
Was the tear disclosed if not I'd return it unless you got for a good deal. If you want to keep it, a tailor can fix that!

My dilemma with Nike jackets....If I wear M, everything fits great, except it's a bit tight on the armpit area. But if I wear L, I have no issue with the armpit area, but then everything else runs long. |l

Yeah. Always one area that doesn't fit while the rest of the body is good.

Now I know, for jackets, you better check if it zips up to the chin. I know my neck is super thick, so jackets would be tight in the neck area

Good evening fellas, new to the whole tech fleece ting and extremely late as well :smh:. I bought some navy tech fleece joggers back in september and have been overall satisfied with them. This past weekend I came across some black tech fleece pants but I'm not sure to even call them that. It didn't have the "Nike Tech Pack" tag attached to it and the style number seems to be different. On the navy ones the number is 805162-473 and the black ones are 545343-011, the only thing I see different on the black ones is that it's missing that slanted 45° pocket on the right side.

truenike81 truenike81 Oh you said pants my bad. MMMM I think it's warm enough but I have thick legs so even jeans is good enough for me in the winter. Some people require long johns under. I think you'll be find. TF Tops are definitely in need of something over it tho to insulate a bit.

Thanks cause that's what I have is the new version

And in my personal experience, Libero can withstand 30 degrees, max. Anything under that you need to layer. The latter two models can only fare worse.
Also, be aware that tech knit won't keep you warm in any windy weather.

God I'm a mess y'all. My bad. TECH KNIT PANTS. Jfc I can't read today. Yeah TK pants are absolutely not for freezing temps. The knit is too loose and not thick enough to block wind. My friend tried camping out for something one time in TK pants last winter and had to leave the line to buy another pair of pants before he got frostbite.

God I'm a mess y'all. My bad. TECH KNIT PANTS. Jfc I can't read today. Yeah TK pants are absolutely not for freezing temps. The knit is too loose and not thick enough to block wind. My friend tried camping out for something one time in TK pants last winter and had to leave the line to buy another pair of pants before he got frostbite.
Damn so they more like fall/spring type but why the high price

Possibly because they're more expensive to make than tech fleece. And tech fleece are expensive.

If you're looking for ones that would work w/o long johns/tights for 25ish or lower weather, look under the NIKE THERMA SPHERE MAX series--a nice combination of warmth and lightweightness.

If there's also wind to worry about, I'd try to find Jordan Shield 465 Fleece Pants on ebay. I think these are the warmest solutions nike has to offer.

DD3F9F5C-FDFE-453C-848A-158947D21498.jpeg

So disappointed! Got a Small in the Light Bone colorway and it was too loose for me. Got a XS, this time, and it was too tight. Back to my Aeroloft for the rainy season

Very breathable but keeps you slightly warm. Good for me because I emit a lot of heat. Also very flattering in terms of fit if you size down. Feels better to wear compared to TF imo.

Very breathable but keeps you slightly warm. Good for me because I emit a lot of heat. Also very flattering in terms of fit if you size down. Feels better to wear compared to TF imo.
I like the old tech fleece but the new tech fleece not so much had to return some pants then I got the tech knit and they are the best bought a 3x lots of room should I size down n get a 2x I'm 5'11 250lbs

I like the old tech fleece but the new tech fleece not so much had to return some pants then I got the tech knit and they are the best bought a 3x lots of room should I size down n get a 2x I'm 5'11 250lbs
Pants I'm not too sure. Only pants I own are the joggers and I thought sizing up was a good call, but I ended up losing weight and now it's pretty baggy. I think pants stay TTS unless you have skinny legs then you can size down but the windrunner is definitely pretty baggy going TTS even for my wide shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom