**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Aside from what I've mentioned, one possible explanation for this change is that the newer versions are slightly water repellent, according to Endclothing.

As for the the jacket, I know what you're talking about. I've tried it before. Definitely can' t measure up to the OG(whose official name is "Tech knit bomber" instead of jacket) in my book. Once again, all the first edition TK clothing feels quite soft to the touch.

https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-knit-mens-jacket-2KTrxP2P
NDC is still selling that jacket.
Yeah, it appears all the new tech knit has this "itchy" feeling, as described by one of the reviewers of the jacket on NDC. Really makes you hesitate since you could be saving money spent on the hefty tech knit price for some new jordans or something else lol

https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-knit-mens-jacket-2KTrxP2P
NDC is still selling that jacket.
Yeah, it appears all the new tech knit has this "itchy" feeling, as described by one of the reviewers of the jacket on NDC. Really makes you hesitate since you could be saving money spent on the hefty tech knit price for some new jordans or something else lol

Yeah, it's been there for a while.

donno if you're a Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx guy---often some nice come ups in these places for cheap. 1st ed TK has been popping up at a lot of Ross stores lately....I just got a 1st ed crew there. But them stores, equal chance you end up getting nothing.

Yeah, it's been there for a while.

donno if you're a Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx guy---often some nice come ups in these places for cheap. 1st ed TK has been popping up at a lot of Ross stores lately....I just got a 1st ed crew there. But them stores, equal chance you end up getting nothing.

I've been checking a nearby Ross since I saw other people's tech finds here...one day I'll get lucky and find something lol

Was gonna pull the trigger on the Chelsea tech fleece wind runner/pant combo but I guess ndc took the wind runner out of discount. Why would they take out the wind runner but leave the pants discounted??
Yeah as soon as I seen the windrunner for $53.98 on swoosh, it was mine. A cousin is a big fan of chelsea, let's see if I can remove this patch and let him have it.

I kept seeing those jackets at Nike SL for the low but always pass up on those.

Staying in topic with the pants, I have 2 kind of knit pants. The harder thicker style as mentioned, and the thinner knit pants without the side zipper which are much more comfortable and can wear them in mild sunny weather. The thicker ones can be used for colder weather along with the matching wind runner. I forget the model names for both.

Yeah as soon as I seen the windrunner for $53.98 on swoosh, it was mine. A cousin is a big fan of chelsea, let's see if I can remove this patch and let him have it.

That’s a steal! I’ve seen those at the soccer shops and there nice. They have the leather zipper tab which is a nice touch, just like the Kim jones tech fleece jackets. I wouldn’t touch the patch just leave it on IMO since it gives it a more exclusive look. Fanatics had the psg tech pants discounted which I scooped up. Now waiting for the psg wind runner on ndc to cop as soon as they’re discounted before they’re taken off the site.

https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-knit-mens-jacket-2KTrxP2P?cid=4942550&cp=usns_aff_nike

Ended up getting this jacket at the nike outlet on sale for 80 dollars...I hated the joggers, but the jacket is nice.
Worried about the itchiness, but the material is just so damn cool I feel great wearing it and it the strechiness makes for a nice fitted look. Now, is it worth 80 dollars? Hell no. Wouldn't have copped with a gift card. I plan on wearing it a lot and wearing tech just gives you that little confidence booster haha.

https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-knit-mens-jacket-2KTrxP2P?cid=4942550&cp=usns_aff_nike

Ended up getting this jacket at the nike outlet on sale for 80 dollars...I hated the joggers, but the jacket is nice.
Worried about the itchiness, but the material is just so damn cool I feel great wearing it and it the strechiness makes for a nice fitted look. Now, is it worth 80 dollars? Hell no. Wouldn't have copped with a gift card. I plan on wearing it a lot and wearing tech just gives you that little confidence booster haha.
These jackets feel rougher compared to the windrunner and pants. I think the windrunner is the best piece of tech knit in the whole TK collection. Just feels so good to me. I got it for my nephew when it was in sale at marshalls and he's been wearing that thing like it's a second skin.

These jackets feel rougher compared to the windrunner and pants. I think the windrunner is the best piece of tech knit in the whole TK collection. Just feels so good to me. I got it for my nephew when it was in sale at marshalls and he's been wearing that thing like it's a second skin.

Damn, I gotta start doing biweekly trips to marshalls, ross, tj max etc. Thanks, i'll be on the lookout.

I actually bought two colors (the gray and black) of that techknit jacket. Tried the gray and I think I'll return the black one now and keep looking for the older tecknit jackets

is anybody else's og black tech fleece windrunner (545277-011) and pants (545343-011) slightly different shades of black?

it really bugs me, since i have two other og tech fleece sets (camo windrunner and pants, and grey crew and pants) that match perfectly, but these don't

edit: they're both legit btw (former bought from nice kicks, latter bought from ndc directly)

is anybody else's og black tech fleece windrunner (545277-011) and pants (545343-011) slightly different shades of black?

it really bugs me, since i have two other og tech fleece sets (camo windrunner and pants, and grey crew and pants) that match perfectly, but these don't

edit: they're both legit btw (former bought from nice kicks, latter bought from ndc directly)

Yep, I actually sold my black jacket and bought the gray because of that. Its def noticeable too lol.

Went to Old Navy today. Found out they have mock Tech Fleece too. They have the fused zippers and the tiny fuse patches on the corner of the pockets.

Also, I work at Target and found out they changed the name on their C9 brand Victory Fleece, mock tech fleece, to Tech Fleece.

Went to Old Navy today. Found out they have mock Tech Fleece too. They have the fused zippers and the tiny fuse patches on the corner of the pockets.

Also, I work at Target and found out they changed the name on their C9 brand Victory Fleece, mock tech fleece, to Tech Fleece.
Champin

Out of curiosity, what does "mock" tech fleece even supposed to feel like because every athleisure wear is now sticking "tech" in front of their fleece pants lol. I guess it's the same thing except maybe some extra lines sewn on the front legs

C9 victory fleece or whatever they're calling it now stretches out way too much for my liking. Within 10 minutes you'll have diaper butt and stretch out knees area. And it shrinks in the wash--cold/cold settings and hung dry even. Fortunately it can be fix if stretched out before hanging to dry.

Anyway can somebody learn me about Nike's tech fleece or any "tech" fleece in general. Why is it so highly regarded? To me it's the same material as sweatpants that's existed for years except it has the nice side on both sides as opposed to having a nice side and then a fuzzy side on the inside of the garment.

C9 victory fleece or whatever they're calling it now stretches out way too much for my liking. Within 10 minutes you'll have diaper butt and stretch out knees area. And it shrinks in the wash--cold/cold settings and hung dry even. Fortunately it can be fix if stretched out before hanging to dry.

Anyway can somebody learn me about Nike's tech fleece or any "tech" fleece in general. Why is it so highly regarded? To me it's the same material as sweatpants that's existed for years except it has the nice side on both sides as opposed to having a nice side and then a fuzzy side on the inside of the garment.
Just my opinion it's stylish nothing more I just returned a Nike tech fleece suit that I got for $170 it's more for the spring /fall type weather not the hard cold . Went to Target got a champion sweatsuit for $58 and it can handle the cold weather.

Is it a good deal ? $120 for both ? Then I do get $25 gift card for $100 purchase

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom