**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

@riceneggs thank you for posting that brotha. went and did a stock locate order shipped to my crib a couple hours ago. simple as **** and used a store credit FTL GC I had laying around. $55 for both pairs :pimp:

Gonna try to cop some tech knit joggers in the morning. How is the fit compared to tech fleece joggers? I know I'm a L in tech fleece but heard to size down for tech knit?

Gonna try to cop some tech knit joggers in the morning. How is the fit compared to tech fleece joggers? I know I'm a L in tech fleece but heard to size down for tech knit?
Yeah size down cause I wear 3x in regular tech fleece pants n I bought a 3x in the tech knit joggers they are baggy .

Both black and grey TK libero pants for about $80 after discounts at Nike Sawgrass (the grey might have been cheaper than the black iirc.) Mostly L's, limited M's as of last night

Saw this at Marshall’s. Didn’t cop though.

Attachments

• EB9598E3-3D54-4F0A-ACD1-95D1A78E9DEC.jpeg
    EB9598E3-3D54-4F0A-ACD1-95D1A78E9DEC.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 4CB8A79B-9CD6-4284-BF73-E94B493D8EAB.jpeg
    4CB8A79B-9CD6-4284-BF73-E94B493D8EAB.jpeg
    267 KB · Views: 73
DD3F9F5C-FDFE-453C-848A-158947D21498.jpeg

So disappointed! Got a Small in the Light Bone colorway and it was too loose for me. Got a XS, this time, and it was too tight. Back to my Aeroloft for the rainy season
Im trying to convince myself to drop the 220 for this. How is the quality? Is it warm?

Im trying to convince myself to drop the 220 for this. How is the quality? Is it warm?

Lemme try to help you out.
Got that repel jacket in a M (My tts if I want a fitted look). The body fit was perfect, but realized I have a thick neck and can't zip it up all the way without choking myself. However, if I flipped the hood up, I could zip it up all the way fine, but not with the hood down like some of the model pics. But wearing the jacket not all the way zipped up still has a cool look to it.

Quality is great. It is indeed lighter and warmer than my other cheaper jackets of similar look. Dunno about how good the outside repel material is, but the inside lining feels like a superior quality worthy of tech fleece. Wore it in 40 degree weather waiting outside during black friday with no problems.

Tbh not sure if it's worth 200+ for the jacket. Feel like the price would drop to 150ish after a year.

Got that repel jacket in a M (My tts if I want a fitted look). The body fit was perfect, but realized I have a thick neck and can't zip it up all the way without choking myself. However, if I flipped the hood up, I could zip it up all the way fine, but not with the hood down like some of the model pics. But wearing the jacket not all the way zipped up still has a cool look to it.

Quality is great. It is indeed lighter and warmer than my other cheaper jackets of similar look. Dunno about how good the outside repel material is, but the inside lining feels like a superior quality worthy of tech fleece. Wore it in 40 degree weather waiting outside during black friday with no problems.

Tbh not sure if it's worth 200+ for the jacket. Feel like the price would drop to 150ish after a year.

Look at what happened to the tech fleece parka. By next February, the price will drop below 100 in certain Physical stores, and the NDC price will be around 130 after discount codes.

I heard that there’s a sizing difference in the dynamic reveal jackets that released last year. I have the USA jacket in large. Just fits me at my current body state. 6’0 173lbs athletic. Heard the other CWs run not as snug. Can anyone verify?

In the market for a black one and I wanna know if I should go with XL. Also if anyone has a lead on a good price lmk

$79.99 2xl black tk windrunner at Jersey gardens Marshalls if anyone in that area wants one. I hid it in the 4xl racks where the hoodies would usually be.

https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-joggers-gXTOoz1v/805162-091

Thinking of getting these joggers on sale at NDC but wow, those reviews are trashing them with lots of comments of pilling and holes developing after a few wears. Are these tech fleece joggers worth it?
I felt the material yesterday in Nike Factory Jersey Gardens. Holy crap the quality has gone to SH**. They felt so stiff and it was as if you were able to let them stand up straight on the floor like some cardboard pants or something. If I were you I'd find an older version on NDC.

I felt the material yesterday in Nike Factory Jersey Gardens. Holy crap the quality has gone to SH**. They felt so stiff and it was as if you were able to let them stand up straight on the floor like some cardboard pants or something. If I were you I'd find an older version on NDC.

Thanks I won't bite even at 60 dollars on sale. I'd be mad like those reviewers too if I paid premium price for subpar quality.

Thanks I won't bite even at 60 dollars on sale. I'd be mad like those reviewers too if I paid premium price for subpar quality.
Yeah it was 104 + 30% off and I was like these are the worst pair of tech fleece I've ever felt. It was as if they were knock offs.

Back
Top Bottom