**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I went ahead and snagged the Black Heather & Light Bone windrunner from END.

Screen shot 2017-12-25 at 9.17.12 PM.jpg

I have that jacket. It's a great color and fits slightly fitted. I bought it full price from a foot store and could tried to return and re bought from end but don't wanna play that game right now on my holiday break lol

Hows the fit on tech fleece stuff?

It's my dilema with TF jacket. If I order M, length wise is perfect, but they are too narrow especially on the armpit area. I ended up getting L even though the length is a bit longer.
This TF clothing seems to be made in slim cut. If you notice all NBA players with their Nike warm-up jacket, they all look "tight".

It's my dilema with TF jacket. If I order M, length wise is perfect, but they are too narrow especially on the armpit area. I ended up getting L even though the length is a bit longer.
This TF clothing seems to be made in slim cut. If you notice all NBA players with their Nike warm-up jacket, they all look "tight".
Old tech fleece pants are better then the new tech fleece pants but the TF hoodies are nice

Is there a proper way of shrinking Tech Fleece and Tech Knit?

I have a Tech Fleece WR, size m, that fits good around the chest and arms but is a little long and boxy. Ive tried the small on before but it was tight in the arms and chest but had a perfect length and fit around the mid section.

I also recently got some Tech Knit Libero joggers that fit pretty baggy that i want to shrink too.

What i was thinking of doing was putting each in a washable mesh bag so they dont get beat up in the washer. Set the washer to hot and gentle. Then putting them in the dryer, on high, while still in the bag. Does this sound ok or is there another method?

Last edited:
Old tech fleece pants are better then the new tech fleece pants but the TF hoodies are nice
how so? I gave my 1.0 black pants to my dad cause they didn't have a front pocket on the right. I have 3.0 pants in obsidian and they feel/fit the same as 1.0.

The new TF pants definately don’t fit/feel like the older ones.

The older tf was much thicker and better quality. Also fit more slender throughout the entire hips to ankle. The newer ones are thinner and not AS fitted. Kinda like how the new ones fit plus the real pockets in the front. Just don’t like the cheaper quality

can anyone chime in on the bonded woven tech shorts sizing? do they fit the same as the bonded woven joggers?

Nice colour suit but those Kyries don't look so good. Way too bulky for slim pants, it looks like he's too conscious about the tapered pants and tried to hide behind those tall shoes.

C9 victory fleece or whatever they're calling it now stretches out way too much for my liking. Within 10 minutes you'll have diaper butt and stretch out knees area. And it shrinks in the wash--cold/cold settings and hung dry even. Fortunately it can be fix if stretched out before hanging to dry.

Anyway can somebody learn me about Nike's tech fleece or any "tech" fleece in general. Why is it so highly regarded? To me it's the same material as sweatpants that's existed for years except it has the nice side on both sides as opposed to having a nice side and then a fuzzy side on the inside of the garment.

TF is just a higher quality line vs your avg joe sweat pant found at your local Wal-Mart/Target etc. It was one of the first sportswear brands to catch on the jogger trend a few yrs ago

But theres no magic behind it its like you stated it just has dual panel material with a tapered/athletic design.

Tech fleece pants and jackets work great in cold weather here in Los Angeles.

cheers.jpg

:rofl:

I just noticed nike has a different pricey apparel line called "NIKE SPORTSWEAR BONDED".
anyone know what "bonded" actually means. Based on the prices comparable to tech fleece prices, I would think "Bonded" is some sort of new technology.

You'll see bonded and woven used interchangeably both arent new but some of it I prefer over TF ( TF can be heavy in summer warmer months so woven/bonded is a great alternative)
can anyone chime in on the bonded woven tech shorts sizing? do they fit the same as the bonded woven joggers?

For me Bonded fits the same as TF inseam may be 1/2" shorter but nothing crazy

I wear 34 in bonded stuff and Large in TF

If anyone is looking for a basic WR/Hoodie for colder days Uniqlo sells th best IMO. Material is great and no special care for washing ( you can actually dry it lol). I buy one every year when they are on sale, which they are now for $20. The whole blocktech line is great for winter weather, I think I wore my coat maybe 4-5x in NYC last yr

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-bl...r=COL17&cgid=men#q=blocktech&start=6&cgid=men

So I guess the parka is supposed to be just worn with a light long sleeve shirt underneath it . That’s what most Nike pics show anyway
Large fits me good if I wear a thin long sleeve shirt but if I want to wear a thicker sweater underneath it becomes to tight and can’t move lol
Cause I have an Xl and an L and am undecided
Feels really warm though.

pretty dope. the listing says "unreleased", not sure if that means it's a sample, or hasn't hit stores/online yet.

off topic, but does NT have a nike running thread? i searched but nothing came up.

Yeah. She confirmed it was a sample. She also had a dope colourway of the Repel Hoodie that wasn’t on NDC but it seems someone snagged it

Back
Top Bottom