**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Had my black pair tf pants for over a year and work out in them, very minimal piling but I've seen some horror pictures on nike reviews

No tech fleece pants is not good for real cold weather .

Tech fleece fails to block out wind, period.
i

So is TF more of a spring/fall type jacket rather than a winter one? Looking to scoop my first TF hoodie and I'm wondering how it's gonna handle this northeast cold.

Also, thoughts on thermaflex pants? I want to cop these for work:

therma-flex-showtime-mens-30-basketball-pants-1eOjlW.jpg

How's the length on them? I have big legs that tend to shorten the length on pants that would otherwise fit me.

So is TF more of a spring/fall type jacket rather than a winter one? Looking to scoop my first TF hoodie and I'm wondering how it's gonna handle this northeast cold.

Also, thoughts on thermaflex pants? I want to cop these for work:

How's the length on them? I have big legs that tend to shorten the length on pants that would otherwise fit me.

If you hate layering, then TF is definitely not for northeastern winters. Although I can see my self wearing a therma sphere max sweater under it for mildly below freezing weather, or less if you're doing more intensive activities like say, jogging.

The ultimate issue remains: you have to find a way to block out those howling winds of winter. Usual TF/TK won't do that for you. Even the ACG TF pants feel cold in 23 F+wind.

Found a pair of nikelab team USA dynamic reveal pants at local T.J. Maxx. Kinda of pricey at $149.99. But with the comfort and since they were never sold in store, I feel they are worth. They had 2 xxl and 1 xl left

Attachments

• 6216F779-F08C-4C4F-9F18-C8A2A1366331.jpeg
    6216F779-F08C-4C4F-9F18-C8A2A1366331.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 36
Found a pair of nikelab team USA dynamic reveal pants at local T.J. Maxx. Kinda of pricey at $149.99. But with the comfort and since they were never sold in store, I feel they are worth. They had 2 xxl and 1 xl left
150 after discount? Damn what was the retail price? usually the discount stores price then at 1/3 the retail price, I think?

Also I feel at 150 the pants would definitely have been marked down if you waited. Most people would probably have passed on the pants based on the price and lack of knowledge about it.

Last edited:
Does Nike ever restock sizes on Tech fleece. They've been sold out of the 3x size Black repel jacket for a month. All the footsites are out too

Couple other tech fleece items half off but in limited sizes. This blue in size small at Nordstrom

Attachments

• 32EF7AAC-F7AF-489D-875C-73B75A3B528D.png
    32EF7AAC-F7AF-489D-875C-73B75A3B528D.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
Picked this one up yesterday at the Cabezon, CA outlet. $109.99 plus 30% off clearance and 10% military discount, got it down to about $69. Definitely one of my best outlet pickups.

Looks grey in the pic, but it’s the hasta colorway.
image.jpg
Looks good sir.
I saw that at my outlet a few times but it wasn’t in the budget.

Ok- i asked this before but didn't get a real definitive answer.

I'm an XXL in the shorts, do the shorts and the joggers fit similarly? Should I get a XXL in the joggers?

please help....

might be worth copping the white, since its still reg price on ndc, and bringing into a store to see if you can exchange it for the black :lol:

might be worth copping the white, since its still reg price on ndc, and bringing into a store to see if you can exchange it for the black :lol:
There's really no reason why that wouldn't work. Tags are the same and most stores accept no receipt exhanges for the first few weeks after Christmas

Back
Top Bottom