**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Does anyone know where I can find this same color hoodie in a medium? I tried ebay and all the foot sites.
24327462_2041877082712360_6602563931770716160_n.jpg

My very first tech fleece piece....paid full price with no regrets. Turned out to be my most worn tf. although I have seen this on sale for around 100, possibly less.

What's the best place to buy tech fleece on the low?

And how do you guys wash tech fleece. Tried the washer and dryer on low heat and it got so faded.

What's the best place to buy tech fleece on the low?

And how do you guys wash tech fleece. Tried the washer and dryer on low heat and it got so faded.

I buy mine at outlets and clearance stores. Online as well if I see a good deal for them.

As for washing them. I wash them as normal but I never dry them in the dryer, I always hang dry them. They retain its shape and mine has never gone faded once.

Does anyone know where I can find this same color hoodie in a medium? I tried ebay and all the foot sites.
24327462_2041877082712360_6602563931770716160_n.jpg

I remember they were on NDC not too long ago. So it’s sort of a recent release. I actually have the bottom to this piece. I wouldn’t mind the top.

Hang Dry that’s what I do on stuff I don’t want to fade or do air dry in your dryer.
I buy mine at outlets and clearance stores. Online as well if I see a good deal for them.

As for washing them. I wash them as normal but I never dry them in the dryer, I always hang dry them. They retain its shape and mine has never gone faded once.

I remember they were on NDC not too long ago. So it’s sort of a recent release. I actually have the bottom to this piece. I wouldn’t mind the top.

I hung some other black sweats before and it got really stiff and a little faded. It was weird. Maybe I used too much detergent.

I was thinking of using rit to redye the black, but I have a feeling it won't look good. Maybe I should buy some new ones, but they hella expensive.

i wash and dry but use Cold water settings and the lowest heat setting on dryer after buttoning and zipping everything and turning it inside out.

Wash on warm and your fine with a cool spin dry. These aren’t made of fine silk lol. Only color that fades is black but that’ll happen no matter what.

Anyone on the board own a pair of these pants? They’re the Roger Federer line - been looking at them to break up my line of TF pants. Anyone have insights?

Attachments

• C2261CBF-0325-45B8-ACF7-0F6D94092851.jpeg
    C2261CBF-0325-45B8-ACF7-0F6D94092851.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 39
TTS. A bit looser. I size up on tech fleece pants and my legs aren’t really that big
They are tapered. But looser

Guys, need some advice on the first iteration of tech knit.

I gather the new tech knit line isn't as good so I managed to scoop up the 2016 (?) windrunner from a store here in the EU that had it heavily reduced. However I can't find the pants to go with it anywhere, which makes sense given it was released over two years ago.

Looking on ebay there are a couple of Libero pants for sale in size S, but I'm normally a medium in joggers and the windrunner is a L. Are they going to be too small for me? Also what's the difference between the libero pants and the normal tech knit joggers? Seems a bit confusing.

TTS. A bit looser. I size up on tech fleece pants and my legs aren’t really that big
They are tapered. But looser

I'm tempted to size up myself. After one wash, mine shrank into tights basically. After several hours of wear, I got them to loosen back up, but they still don't have the same fitted appearance as before. I may go for a Large next time instead. (I used low heat on the dryer, cold water wash). I'll always hang dry tech fleece moving forward after that experience.

I'm tempted to size up myself. After one wash, mine shrank into tights basically. After several hours of wear, I got them to loosen back up, but they still don't have the same fitted appearance as before. I may go for a Large next time instead. (I used low heat on the dryer, cold water wash). I'll always hang dry tech fleece moving forward after that experience.
I always size up on TF. Only TK I can go TTS.

I just got my 2018 pair in. My 2017 pair feels softer and I liked the red stitched label instead of the normal cheap tag

I gather the new tech knit line isn't as good so I managed to scoop up the 2016 (?) windrunner from a store here in the EU that had it heavily reduced. However I can't find the pants to go with it anywhere, which makes sense given it was released over two years ago.

Looking on ebay there are a couple of Libero pants for sale in size S, but I'm normally a medium in joggers and the windrunner is a L. Are they going to be too small for me? Also what's the difference between the libero pants and the normal tech knit joggers? Seems a bit confusing.
I’ve actually got a pair of TK Liberos in a medium I’m looking to get rid of. PM me if interested

Use this as reference.
  • Model is 6'1" with a 30" waist and is wearing a size Medium

Back
Top Bottom