**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Yes. I have the black one. It has thicker material than the normal tech fleece.

What I don’t like is that there’s no swoosh logos in the front. Only in the back and it’s a tonal one.

It’s thick material almost feels like a rain coat. Best way I can describe it. Yes, it keeps you warm.
Worth the 130

Almost caught a lick on the tech pack shorts
Im not fat enough.
3A2185F2-B221-4E54-A3AA-0B61120522E6.jpeg
D176F0A7-2BF0-4E49-94A6-055744BDF9C6.jpeg
B5194F31-C14E-4012-BFD1-3D624B9DFD5C.jpeg

hot water wash, high heat dry, instant 1/2 size down :smile:

Hope this helps someone. I ordered a medium and a large pair of TF pants, as it was my first purchase. I like the fit of the medium but it's way too tight and short( I'm 6'0/185 ). The large was a little loose in the thighs and glutes. I put the large in the dryer for 20 min high heat, !!note: unwashed!! They shrunk a little and fit better.

My question is how can I prevent these from fading? I'm thinking dry cleaners.

Attachments

• tmp-cam-7607742497378095391.jpg
    tmp-cam-7607742497378095391.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 23
Hope this helps someone. I ordered a medium and a large pair of TF pants, as it was my first purchase. I like the fit of the medium but it's way too tight and short( I'm 6'0/185 ). The large was a little loose in the thighs and glutes. I put the large in the dryer for 20 min high heat, !!note: unwashed!! They shrunk a little and fit better.

i find that washing my clothes while it's turned inside out helps with maintaining the colors, keeping it a little longer, but eventually it'll fade.

Warning on label say do not dry clean

Lmao you're the goat of this thread.
Whats your height/weight? I can fit M but since i got to the gym i prefer Large, fits better then i sit down, i do not like tight clothes, i guess we have a similar physique.

Pick ups from today.

Sample two-tone tech fleece pants for $49. Cool color combo.

USA Nike Olympic jacket for $69 ($275 retail). Hyped to finally find one in my size. Tried on an M before but the length of the jacket was too short for my liking.

8AAA973A-1D48-4720-9999-AE906E364235.jpeg

007A7D47-E2A7-474F-B649-6C8EB0902D26.jpeg

5F5A5A05-6A8F-4630-9C9B-B4A65D6F18CE.jpeg

Salacious, I'm just going to open a credit card in my name and give it to you. You will have full authority to purchase whatever you want in my size at your outlet / clearance store, and then to ship it to me.

Got some therma tapered training pants from Nike and nope not really feeling the fit or feel on em. Think I’m between L and XL sweatpants size.. 34” waist but 6’4” or so.

Need to bite the tech fleece bullet.

Lmao you're the goat of this thread.
Whats your height/weight? I can fit M but since i got to the gym i prefer Large, fits better then i sit down, i do not like tight clothes, i guess we have a similar physique.

I’m about 5’9 and 165 pounds. I got wide chest and shoulders so I wear a large in tech fleece zips.

As for pants, large is perfect. Waist size is 34”. I have big calves lol and if I get an M it’s too tight.

XL sort of works but I have to use the drawstrings to tighten them and it gives me “diaper butt” look.

Yes. I have the black one. It has thicker material than the normal tech fleece.

What I don’t like is that there’s no swoosh logos in the front. Only in the back and it’s a tonal one.

It’s thick material almost feels like a rain coat. Best way I can describe it. Yes, it keeps you warm.

I know you have a bunch of tf, but I would say it’s not that much thicker, just stiffer.

This has probably been asked right here but since im new to the thread I wanna ask you guys about the new tech fleece zips and joggers...these two tones...I still haven't pulled the trigger, i see they are slimmer than the previous windrunners, salacious i see you buying them as well, are they worthy? I have everything nike but decided to only buy tech fleece from now on...is material the same quality? i know the hood is different, asking mostly about the quality and the sizing too...how are they compared, i dont mind slightly different look

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom