**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Haven't bought a pair of tech fleece joggers in a few years...is it true that quality/durability has gone down? Saw a bunch of bad reviews on Nike's website.

Are there other better joggers out now?

IMO, they definitely have. Last time I checked, it was a higher blend of polyester so it felt more rough/cheaper and it seems to pill easier as well. Would also like to know other alternatives people are buying instead

That’s why you don’t pay full price. I never pay more than $75 for either piece and 90% of my TF was bought at $50 or less.

Has anyone seen the matching hoodie to this?
Cedar, color
Code 661
I cannot find it
75222B38-5778-4BD7-8FC5-60F1F9C15692.png

IMO, they definitely have. Last time I checked, it was a higher blend of polyester so it felt more rough/cheaper and it seems to pill easier as well. Would also like to know other alternatives people are buying instead
Just bought a pair of Tech Knit Pack pants and am eyeing the Dri-FIT Showtime pants if I return them. Will let you know how they are.

I dont know what discounts were applied, I didnt use any codes. Got both pants for $148 with overnight shipping.
Also, I called Nike trying to find the matching hoodie for the cedar color, and they said they dont make one.
I wasnt aware they ever made pants, but not a matching hoodie for it?

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 2.06.28 PM.png

I dont know what discounts were applied, I didnt use any codes. Got both pants for $148 with overnight shipping.
Also, I called Nike trying to find the matching hoodie for the cedar color, and they said they dont make one.
I wasnt aware they ever made pants, but not a matching hoodie for it?

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 2.06.28 PM.png

You google the hoody? Just put the color code of the pants the style code for the hoody. Maybe available over seas.

Gun smoke hoodie is euro only? Only see it on 3 sites all 3 euro. Only 2 have my sz and neither ship to US.

Back
Top Bottom