**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hi all, does anyone know where I could find this Nike Sherpa Tech Fleece (light bone, size Large) from last year? I’ve searched seemingly everywhere (footsites, eBay, Grailed, even the wasteland that is OfferUp) to no avail.

030C2A4C-D80C-4E3F-B922-1DFC914B1D60.jpeg

Anyone have any ideas?

Have you checked your local Nike outlets? I’ve seen the black and maroon ones (top and bottom) but not the light bone tho. But they could pop up there.

Hi all, does anyone know where I could find this Nike Sherpa Tech Fleece (light bone, size Large) from last year? I’ve searched seemingly everywhere (footsites, eBay, Grailed, even the wasteland that is OfferUp) to no avail.

030C2A4C-D80C-4E3F-B922-1DFC914B1D60.jpeg

Anyone have any ideas?
Outlets in Jersey Gardens had em

Hello it's my first time posting here, I wanted to ask how I can fix my tech joggers that I put in the wash. I put them in the washing machine without much thought when they came out they were slightly smaller but had gone from bright grey to a very dark grey I was wandering what I could do to fix this? They originally looked like this but after washing had gone much darker.
Screenshot_20191127-181205_Gallery.jpg

Hello it's my first time posting here, I wanted to ask how I can fix my tech joggers that I put in the wash. I put them in the washing machine without much thought when they came out they were slightly smaller but had gone from bright grey to a very dark grey I was wandering what I could do to fix this? They originally looked like this but after washing had gone much darker.
Screenshot_20191127-181205_Gallery.jpg
Pics of the darker shade? Never heard of it getting darker.

^^ Yeah I never had issue where my TF becomes darker after washing, granted all of my TF are all dark color. I also never notice they shrink. I usually wash them in cold water, then medium heat when drying in the dryer. Is your TF light-white color? You might mix it up with jean when washing.

gonna post 1st gen tech knit windrunners on ebay but figured i'd give y'all first dibs. got size small in black, grey, and navy.

I’m looking to get the dark grey heather tech fleece pants (805162-063). I can get them for around 75 dollars right now. Should I wait for a better price or is that a good deal that I should jump on?

Back
Top Bottom