**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Gf, tried on my tech pants & sent me a text saying hey your pants are amazingb bit baggy, a size down or 2 would be ideal. Smh as if getting tech pants for myself wasn't hard enough lol now I gotta search for her also

you literally just missed the NDC restock in XL 2 nights ago
damn just my luck...
frown.gif

Not sure sure about the black ones

I've ordered other stuff from them before

and its in british pound not euros

Last edited:
can anyone confirm that the Black Tech 2.0 fit different than grey / obsidian?

^^^dude, my black and obsidians fit a tiny bit slimmer than the Greys. That is usually the case with darker colors.

You should have them soon anyway right? You'll see for yourself. Nothing to return them about.

Anyone experience any piling on their tech pants?
My first pair of heather grey 1.0's have started to pill a bit on the front thigh area. I've washed them a handful of times, air drying each time. I bought them in August 2013. It's hardly noticeable, and doesn't affect the appearance in my opinion. I just hope it stays that way and doesn't get worse.

Last edited:
^^^dude, my black and obsidians fit a tiny bit slimmer than the Greys. That is usually the case with darker colors.

You should have them soon anyway right? You'll see for yourself. Nothing to return them about.
Yea, should be here on Tuesday. Just wanted to know incase I needed to order a different size from another site ASAP, I got them from NDC luckily.

Back
Top Bottom