**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Black tech fleece shorts instead of these linen shorts with the lace tucked in

7301632004_0341901888_b.jpg

i accidentally got a butter stain on my n98 jacket.  washed it and its mostly gone except for faint marks. its on the medium red n98 so its not too noticeable but still really bothers me.  any solutions to fix this?

i accidentally got a butter stain on my n98 jacket.  washed it and its mostly gone except for faint marks. its on the medium red n98 so its not too noticeable but still really bothers me.  any solutions to fix this?

You need to spot clean it with laundry detergent or one of stain remover pens.

I wouldn't keep washing it your probably going to yield the same results.

Next time grab some baking soda and let it absorb the oil then spot clean and wash.

When in doubt google it! Most people give bad advice

Heat helps remove most oils from fabric

You need to spot clean it with laundry detergent or one of stain remover pens.

I wouldn't keep washing it your probably going to yield the same results.

Next time grab some baking soda and let it absorb the oil then spot clean and wash.

When in doubt google it! Most people give bad advice

Heat helps remove most oils from fabric
thanks both of you. did try some grease remover dawn but probably should have just throw in wash immediately with detergent. its barely noticeable you have to know its there but still bothers me 
roll.gif

thanks both of you. did try some grease remover dawn but probably should have just throw in wash immediately with detergent. its barely noticeable you have to know its there but still bothers me 
roll.gif
yeah i got a stain similar to what you're talking about on my obsidian pants even if people couldn't see it i always noticed and it irritated the hell out of me. but its gone now tho 
pimp.gif

Anyone know where i can find 1mm Windrunners in XS?

Tried searching on the usual websites, but haven't been able to find any. Seems like an impossible combination of size and model.. lol

Last edited:
Ive seen aeroloft on ebay for 150-175 range.

What sz are you? Ill PM you if I find anything in ur sz.

anyone know any spots that has regular tech fleece shorts for the low? my friend saw my pair and wanted one. i kinda wanted to double up on my pair and/or get a grey pair as well.

Back
Top Bottom