**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hey guys, I'm pretty short... 5'4 and weigh around 150, big legs. Im stuck between a small and a medium in the TF shorts. I don't want them to be way too long/big  but also i don't want it to look like I'm wearing compression shorts. Any advice? thanks

Hey guys, I'm pretty short... 5'4 and weigh around 150, big legs. Im stuck between a small and a medium in the TF shorts. I don't want them to be way too long/big  but also i don't want it to look like I'm wearing compression shorts. Any advice? thanks
for shorts ull be fine... unless u have god like quads... 

at 5'4 and 150 i would suggest a small

Haha ok thanks fam
I'm 5-9 170 lbs and I bought large on my shorts and they fit me PERFECT. I guess I like the euro look but they cover my knees. I'm satisfied with my shorts and if you workout like me then would be great for showing off your hard work at the gym or wherever you go to get fit

I'm 5-9 170 lbs and I bought large on my shorts and they fit me PERFECT. I guess I like the euro look but they cover my knees. I'm satisfied with my shorts and if you workout like me then would be great for showing off your hard work at the gym or wherever you go to get fit
pics of your legs?

Haha ok thanks fam

I'm 5'10, 155 and I gotta say, Small Tech Pants look like they're painted on. I'm a 28 waist, but the legs on the Small are just so tapered. I sized up to Medium, and I can't complain. I would highly recommend trying them on, they're a tough fit, and you just need to go with what you feel comfortable wearing.

Last edited:
I'm 5'10, 155 and I gotta say, Small Tech Pants look like they're painted on. I'm a 28 waist, but the legs on the Small are just so tapered. I sized up to Medium, and I can't complain. I would highly recommend trying them on, they're a tough fit, and you just need to go with what you feel comfortable wearing.

Do they go past your knees? From what it sounds like you're a pretty slim guy. You got at least 6 inches on me and I have a 30-31 inch waist. Honestly I guess my best bet is to try them on haha

Medium for the pants. Unless you like the tight leggings look.

Last edited:
Do they go past your knees? From what it sounds like you're a pretty slim guy. You got at least 6 inches on me and I have a 30-31 inch waist. Honestly I guess my best bet is to try them on haha

Hah, yeah, I actually didn't find that much of a length difference between small and medium. I generally wear slim-fitting clothes, so it's not like I'm really thrown off by tapered pants, but I gotta say that the Tech Fleece pants are really, really slim. Safe to size-up, but definitely give them a try in-store. I came close to ordering blind myself a few times, but I'm glad I held off to try them out in person.

Last edited:
Yoooo, heads up!

NDC North America has a FSR of the camo tech fleece pants. Was finally able to get an XS in the green ones. :smile:

Yoooo, heads up!

NDC North America has a FSR of the camo tech fleece pants. Was finally able to get an XS in the green ones.
smile.gif
The reviews on NDC say they suck. What do you guys think?

What's the best deal on a grey Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner right now?

Or a Nike AW77 Tech Fleece Full Zip?

Last edited:
I meant this one 
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-aw77-hoodie/pid-1542476/pgid-1535919

$48 for that? If so, please PM the location in NJ. Thanks.

They had a bunch at the jersey gardens outlet a while back. The difference in mine from the one in your link was that the front pockets were zipped instead of stitched and the draw strings at the top were blue. Which is basically the main difference between aw77 vs wind runner (pockets)Besides windrunners fitting more tight. This is the one I got
http://m.footlocker.com/?uri=produc...19655&cm=GLOBAL+SEARCH:+KEYWORD+SEARCH&ref=os

Last edited:
What's the best deal on a grey Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner right now?

Or a Nike AW77 Tech Fleece Full Zip?

I picked up two AW77 full zips from the Pigeon Forge, TN clearance store for $20 (black, elastic cuffs) and $17 (green with regular cuffs) . Those prices are with the additional 30% discount.

They had a bunch at the jersey gardens outlet a while back. The difference in mine from the one in your link was that the front pockets were zipped instead of stitched and the draw strings at the top were blue. Which is basically the main difference between aw77 vs wind runner (pockets)Besides windrunners fitting more tight. This is the one I got
http://m.footlocker.com/?uri=produc...19655&cm=GLOBAL+SEARCH:+KEYWORD+SEARCH&ref=os
Damn even better, I just hope they still have them.

Back
Top Bottom