**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

^^ I feel you man. My pants look good when I wear them right after I wash and dry them. But later on the day, they stretch out in the seat area. That's why I hardly wear my pair. It doesn't happen with my shorts though

Last edited:
Anybody try Uniqlo's dry stretch hoodies? I bought this a week ago for $35 and it reminds me of my super 1mm. Worth the money except the hood is a little small zipped all the way up.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...1.html#03~/men/tops/sweatshirts/dry-stretch/~

I dont own the dry stretch but I have the windproof hoodies. Far better than nike hoodies and a 1/3 of price.

Its funny you mention the hood that's actually why I like them vs nikes the hood which are too big.

I feel dissapointed with how the tf pants stretch too much when you wear them throughout the day. Smh. This is medium size both. One is already worn and washed buy never put in dryer. The other one is the same but i wore them today and the stretch is very noticeable. Thinking of switching to small size -_-

View media item 1542703View media item 1542704View media item 1542705

Not sure how tall you are but the inseam looks too long for u. Try the small

Most clothes have some sorta break in period through out the day. TF are no different but I think you will find them to fit better with the smaller sz.

Hey I'm planning to buy an AW77 jacket. I'm 5'10"-5'11" ish but i'm only 125-130 pounds (depending on when I last ate). My waist is 29-30. Should I get small or medium?

Not sure how tall you are but the inseam looks too long for u. Try the small

Most clothes have some sorta break in period through out the day. TF are no different but I think you will find them to fit better with the smaller sz.

If only i have more height then i may not care about the stretch. Im 5'5 thats why it doesnt look very nice when its too loose. Anyway i will just wear these mediums for working out, the other unworn mediums i have might find someone to swap for a small.

will ftl and champs accept size exchange without receipts? If anybody knows lmk [emoji]128513[/emoji]

If only i have more height then i may not care about the stretch. Im 5'5 thats why it doesnt look very nice when its too loose. Anyway i will just wear these mediums for working out, the other unworn mediums i have might find someone to swap for a small.

will ftl and champs accept size exchange without receipts? If anybody knows lmk [emoji]128513[/emoji]
yeah they will do an even exchange.  I have done it.  so yes 100%

Thanks...Do you think a small would fit OK? It's really hard to find medium under $80 when I could find small at $50

I dont own the dry stretch but I have the windproof hoodies. Far better than nike hoodies and a 1/3 of price.

Its funny you mention the hood that's actually why I like them vs nikes the hood which are too big.

Not finding "windproof hoodies" on uniqlo site.

haven't been in this thread for awhile but was interested in getting some shorts for summer. saw a couple posts about "tech fleece gate" and was curious so i went back 80+ pages just to be in the know. :smh:

what has been seen, can not be unseen :stoneface:

now i regret knowing that prices dropped that low and refuse to pay anything close to retail (like i was prepared to do). :lol:
This

I was totally against the polka dots, but blue pair is :pimp:

Not finding "windproof hoodies" on uniqlo site.

Theyre seasonal, they usually sell them in Fall/Winter season. I got mine on sale for $25 shipped.

I thought it was a gimmick but works in the Windy City :smokin

There no replacement for a coat but does block the wind

Theyre seasonal, they usually sell them in Fall/Winter season. I got mine on sale for $25 shipped.

I thought it was a gimmick but works in the Windy City :smokin

There no replacement for a coat but does block the wind

Pics? Do they look like the one grey one I posted?

Thanks...Do you think a small would fit OK? It's really hard to find medium under $80 when I could find small at $50

Theres no difference in length. If there is it's very minimal. In smalls the inseamand booty area is tighter. I wanna see how a small size would look like when it stretches -

I couldn't find sizing info about the 3 mm Windrunner with the reflective shoulders/hood. Anyone have input?

Size L fits me best in the AW77 1 mm, I have an XL in the N98 but it's a bit too big/long.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom