**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I got the Aeroloft today for $60 at my local outlet I never go during the week but might make more trips now 
laugh.gif

They had a sz XL, and a few Smalls left 

If you could oop me a medium in anything, crew/sweater I'll forever be thankful.

Windrunner has zipper pockets and a V design on the chest. Also has the lower hem on the back? (does the AW77 have this also?)

Is there anyone that stocks grey pants in medium for less than retail that's also ships within the US? There aren't any mediums left on any listing on ebay.

Last edited:
Anybody knows how much my TF pants will shrink (size large) if I throw them in the dryer? Will it become a medium?

Anybody knows how much my TF pants will shrink (size large) if I throw them in the dryer? Will it become a medium?
not a full size but a noticeable difference. I did this for my XL pair to get a little closer to a large. Helped a little but didnt completely shrink it down to a large.

I believe the pants are only 34% cotton, which leads me to believe they prob just shrink a little bit, not an entire full size down. 

Why not just return them if there new and get your correct size?

They will shrink somewhere in between in terms of fit but inseam will remain the same

Back
Top Bottom