**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

but i also am able to get them shipped to the states then have them shipped to me, as long as the money makes sense.

Had one leftover pair of black TF shorts from the $27 macys deal and House of Hoops let me do a straight swap for a birch pair today 
pimp.gif

copped two pairs of shorts back when macys had the sale too in a medium and small.  kept the small and selling the med to my friend, but keep getting more and more tempted to exchange them for another color 
laugh.gif

Had one leftover pair of black TF shorts from the $27 macys deal and House of Hoops let me do a straight swap for a birch pair today :pimp:
Need to do this
We're they the same size? I have a size L but I need a small

6'2" 160 lbs long distance runner here

I wear a M and they fit just perfect

These were really made for atheletes

i have seen variations in size between same size though...

I ordered 2 Ms and the black fits a little more loose than the grays

DO NO PUT ANY NIKE TF ITEMS IN THE DRYER

The heat will over time ruin the strips. They will start to peel off the fabric after a couple washes.

It doesn't look pretty when they peel, they start to roll.

I was lucky and showed this to the local nike store folks and they let me exchange for a new one.
Anything with Dri-fit or moisture wicking should not be washed or used with fabric softener cause it will ruin the integrity of the dri-fit and clog up the breath ability of the cloth. I let all my athletic clothes air dry then tumble dry them to get out the wrinkles. 

I'm still trying to find a pair of Oatmeal tech pants (for temp drops and night time lounging and such, not for outside summer use of course haha) I already have a pair of Heather grey's coming in tomorrow. 

Edit: I don't even think i could find a pair of these in Small (i'm a small guy waist wise) so i might have to give my dreams up XD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom