**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

All - as far as the black tech fleece pants go - I see some people who wear them and some people have almost a washed out, worn, "whitish" hue to them. While others have kept the nice, clean, dark, almost matte finish that the tech fleece pants have when new. 

How do I keep that "like new" look? Is there a certain amount of times I should wash them, or do those people just wash and dry them improperly? 

Thanks

All - as far as the black tech fleece pants go - I see some people who wear them and some people have almost a washed out, worn, "whitish" hue to them. While others have kept the nice, clean, dark, almost matte finish that the tech fleece pants have when new. 

How do I keep that "like new" look? Is there a certain amount of times I should wash them, or do those people just wash and dry them improperly? 

Thanks
Just buy more 
laugh.gif

JK 

Cold water and air dry; some use " woolite dark".... I just use whatever is on sale personally.

Ive had my blk pair a full yr ( I dont wear sweats every week) and they still look blk.  

Nice find I was wondering when they were going to drop 

Its odd they drop them this early 

They are apart of the Holiday Collection: 

-065 DK GREY HEATHER/MEDIUM GREY/BLACK/BLACK

-325 CARGO KHAKI/BLACK/HTR/BLACK

-460 SQUADRON BLUE/BLACK/HTR/BLACK

-480 GAME ROYAL/BLACK/HTR/BLACK

-677 TEAM RED/BLACK/HTR/BLACK

I noticed they are back to $80 or is that END normal retail? 

Last edited:

Nice find I was wondering when they were going to drop 

Its odd they drop them this early 

They are apart of the Holiday Collection: 

-065 DK GREY HEATHER/MEDIUM GREY/BLACK/BLACK

-325 CARGO KHAKI/BLACK/HTR/BLACK

-460 SQUADRON BLUE/BLACK/HTR/BLACK

-480 GAME ROYAL/BLACK/HTR/BLACK

-677 TEAM RED/BLACK/HTR/BLACK

I noticed they are back to $80 or is that END normal retail? 
End tends to charge less than US MSRP.  So I think that's End retail.

I wonder if I can fit into an XS. I wear S for all TF. All fits well but the pants are slightly long. Looking at the sizing chart on end, the XS are 1" shorter. Anyone with experience on XS and S can chime in? I'm 5'5 138lb w/ 28" waist.

Last edited:
All you can do is to try it out. I would stay with the S because the XS will be more narrow at all. And this could look not so well.

I had an M in the tech pants but changed to L because the M looked like a leggings lol.

Olives are getting too hyped. decided to just order a pair.

I dont mind paying retail every once in a while, especially after some of the steals i've gotten on tech fleece

Last edited:

Tech Fleece stuff looks really nice (the hoodies, joggers, etc). It's just so expensive for me as a student 
frown.gif
. Seeing really nice hoodies for 130+ stings. Seeing that the joggers were 20 dollars a piece hurts my soul. 

Just had to vent my bad. 
Honestly, save that money and put it towards Reigning Champ apparel.  Far superior to the windrunner/AW77 and actually worth the $$.  Most of my wardrobe is RC because the quality is great and you can get good deals and replaced my tech fleece.

Honestly, save that money and put it towards Reigning Champ apparel.  Far superior to the windrunner/AW77 and actually worth the $$.  Most of my wardrobe is RC because the quality is great and you can get good deals and replaced my tech fleece.
True. Reigning champ materials are of higher quality. But it doesn't have the same nice fitted silhouette as the TF as some are looking for. Their sweatpants fit pretty big and their crew was just off for me.

Last edited:
True. Reigning champ materials are of higher quality. But it doesn't have the same nice fitted silhouette as the TF as some are looking for. Their sweatpants fit pretty big and their crew was just off for me.
Im not the biggest fan of their sweats, but everything else fits me perfect.  Just picked up two pairs of the striped french terry shorts.  So much better than TF.

Olives are getting too hyped. decided to just order a pair.

I dont mind paying retail every once in a while, especially after some of the steals i've gotten on tech fleece
Hyped 
laugh.gif
 they will be everywhere in a few weeks. Fall Collection starts in July so Id wait until then and just get the Cargo Khaki shorts 

I think tumbled grey and volt will be my next TF 
smokin.gif

Hyped :lol:  they will be everywhere in a few weeks. Fall Collection starts in July so Id wait until then and just get the Cargo Khaki shorts 

I think tumbled grey and volt will be my next TF :smokin

haha yeah, i know they'll roll into the US soon enough. But like I said, i dont have a problem paying retail every once in a while.
I highly doubt something like tech fleece gate will happen again, where they go on such deep discount

haha yeah, i know they'll roll into the US soon enough. But like I said, i dont have a problem paying retail every once in a while.
I highly doubt something like tech fleece gate will happen again, where they go on such deep discount
Nah I dont think we will see that but 50-60% is about where Im at with TF in terms of price. 

You anybody know a spot that has the camo tech fleece pants at a discounted price? Help a brotha out!

Back
Top Bottom