**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

What up guys.... my shipment of the two new colorways  are on their way.... Charcoal&volt (037) and orange (891).  I'll post picks when they get here, you can also place your orders for these at FLINE, both colors in stock.

Tech fleece gate was one of the absolute most epic moments in Nike's biggest failure...its a now a consider a unicorn moment...lol

So now that summer is here, I'm going to ask the same question again:

What's the comfort like in hot/humid conditions for the TF Shorts?
Wore 3 different pairs of the TF shorts each day of EDC Las Vegas. Temps were 105 degrees plus each day. Felt fine.

These shorts are a MUST. Any idea where in the US we can order from? I only found Finishline .com so far, and my size is sold out. Nikestore UK has em, but we obviously can't order from any other Nikestore online, besides US.
Try HOH, they get new TF every season and if FNL has them then FTL, inc. will as well 

anyone know of a good deal on just the tech fleece pants in black or gray with the black trim. im in Canada and having a hard time finding xxl, im 6'7 if that helps, I tried on xl and it fits ok on the waist but just a tad short, nothing dramatic though, so im guessing xxl will fit me perfect.

anyone know of a good deal on just the tech fleece pants in black or gray with the black trim. im in Canada and having a hard time finding xxl, im 6'7 if that helps, I tried on xl and it fits ok on the waist but just a tad short, nothing dramatic though, so im guessing xxl will fit me perfect.

Check eBay. Some sellers have them for about 70 or $30 under retail. Might be some reamainders from techfleece gate on there

Check eBay. Some sellers have them for about 70 or $30 under retail. Might be some reamainders from techfleece gate on there
thanks man, is there any reputable sellers on there you know of, afraid of getting fakes.

also what does techfleece gate mean?

thanks man, is there any reputable sellers on there you know of, afraid of getting fakes.

also what does techfleece gate mean?
Never heard of fake TF clothes 

TFgate means for 1 wkend TF appearl was 80% off if ordering thru nikeassit, if you dont know what that is link below 

nikeassit 

so anyone can purchase through nikeasst?

im pretty sure only certain outlets have it, and it'll be up to whether or not that employee actually feels like helping you. If you see an employee with an iphone out on the floor, then i think they can help you out

Id be surprised that every store doesn't have assist. Given nike was driving the promo for weeks.

It maybe something people dont notice or ask to use but go to ur local store and ask them about it.

Id be surprised that every store doesn't have assist. Given nike was driving the promo for weeks.

It maybe something people dont notice or ask to use but go to ur local store and ask them about it.

Still wonder if techfleece gate was a promo to start getting customers to use and become aware of mobile assist or just a huge pricing error lol.

I'm 5'7-5'8 and weigh around 130. Skinny kid. Just bought an M in tech fleece jogger pants. Should I exchange for a S?

Back
Top Bottom