**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I don't have a receipt anymore and I bought from Champs. People told me I can just exchange for store credit. Anybody know if it's true?

You shouldn't have any issues as long as tags are still on. I walked into champs a few days ago and size swapped a pair of tech fleece shorts, told them they were a gift and I didn't have receipt.

You shouldn't have any issues as long as tags are still on. I walked into champs a few days ago and size swapped a pair of tech fleece shorts, told them they were a gift and I didn't have receipt.
I removed the tag and put it inside of the pocket. Will I have any problem with it?

Genreal sizing question on the tech pants - I'm 5'-8" at 185lbs. Not looking to get anything skin tight but also don't want baggy. What size should i go for. I've tried the shorts on and think M worked best for those.

Genreal sizing question on the tech pants - I'm 5'-8" at 185lbs. Not looking to get anything skin tight but also don't want baggy. What size should i go for. I've tried the shorts on and think M worked best for those.

I'm about 6 ft and same 185 as you. Large is a good fit for me. I also have an XL but hose are a little to baggy

Last edited:
oh damn i want to try those tech woven pants but not for $140.
I just bought me a pair and I have me a pair of the original woven. The difference between these and the old ones are the cuffed ankle and double zippers now instead of one long zipper on the right side of the pants. Material is great, is cool to the touch. Might post a pic when I receive them

You might need a L

Back
Top Bottom