**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Unisports has their summer sale right now. Decent prices. Grey TF pants for around $35-40 shipped. Black for about $50. Grey polka dot shorts for around $35. Red polka dot for about $45. Bunch of hoodies on sale too

Prices listed don't include the vat thats taken off once you get to checkout.

Unisports is very legit. Copped from them back when they had crazy deals during Holidays. Order arrived extremely fast, about a week later if I remember correctly.

forgot to mention mostly big sizes available in pants (XL, XXL).

Copped 4 pairs of TF pants for US $220 shipped.
repped! finally got some tech fleece shorts.

Unisports has their summer sale right now. Decent prices. Grey TF pants for around $35-40 shipped. Black for about $50. Grey polka dot shorts for around $35. Red polka dot for about $45. Bunch of hoodies on sale too

Unisports is very legit. Copped from them back when they had crazy deals during Holidays. Order arrived extremely fast, about a week later if I remember correctly.

Just picked up 4 items. 2 Tech Fleece Shorts, 1 Tech Fleece Pants, and a Tech Fleece Windrunner hoodie. 162 euro shipped.

Appreciate the heads up.

good find, but too bad they charge $20 euro for shipping to US.

Just copped a pair of tech fleece shorts and tech fleece jacket. Sucks that mostly everything is XL or XXL

Just copped a pair of tech fleece shorts and tech fleece jacket. Sucks that mostly everything is XL or XXL
my friend mentioned that you could order a size other than yours and go to your local FTL or FNL and exchange it for your size. I don't think you need a receipt 

Everything you get overseas is the same product but different tags. They have smaller fonts so I don't think you can return it to the store in the US.

my friend mentioned that you could order a size other than yours and go to your local FTL or FNL and exchange it for your size. I don't think you need a receipt 
thanks for the info. i dont think i want to risk not being able exchange the product and having to return it to. too much work lol

Can't post a link but aw77 full zip hoodies on sale from 32-45 shipped in various sizes and colors on 6pm website.

aw77 fleece hoodie are $32-35. aw77 tech fleece hoodie are $77 on 6pm

Back
Top Bottom