**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

In the end your buying a pair of sweats. Paying full retail is never a good idea. People in this thread are very helpful in posting deals.
Its not bad to buy for retail as long as you get your money's worth. Deals are nice too but if you are getting a lot of wear out of whatever you buy it ain't bad.

i went to the odd ball comedy tour yesterday and wore the tech fleece crew and it was perfect for the fall like weather we were having, especially as the night progressed and it got colder.

now what i want next is the light heather grey crew, the black crew, and the tumbled grey crew, the black pants and a black zip up of any kind as long as it isnt the AW77. I like it in birch because it but not in black because it looks way too plain and uniform

im starting to see olive windrunners sell out all over the place, i've got my eye on one or 2 sites that still have stock but they're moving somewhat quickly. I wont be able to sit on it for much longer.

Ok, so i made up my mind and will be purchasing NIKE TECH FLEECE WINDRUNNER Black. Currently sold on the store.nike.com website for 130$. Please, if you have any  recommendations for other website i can buy this for cheaper , let me know.

Also if you can assist me with the size that would be awesome.I am 44 inch chest, 6'1, 210 pounds and looking to buy XL. I prefer tight fit, something like it is shown on the picture would be fine. Thank you all.

Ok, so i made up my mind and will be purchasing NIKE TECH FLEECE WINDRUNNER Black. Currently sold on the store.nike.com website for 130$. Please, if you have any  recommendations for other website i can buy this for cheaper , let me know.

Also if you can assist me with the size that would be awesome.I am 44 inch chest, 6'1, 210 pounds and looking to buy XL. I prefer tight fit, something like it is shown on the picture would be fine. Thank you all.
just letting you know right now its going to be loose in the torso at an XL for you

just letting you know right now its going to be loose in the torso at an XL for you
Cool, thanks for your reply. It's hard for me to pick a number and buying online is the only way for me. I am from Europe , working in Africa and a friend will bring it here from USA.

If i only had the measurements of the product that would help me out. Otherwise it will be a gamble.

Ordering L i might run into risk of sleeves being short.

Cool, thanks for your reply. It's hard for me to pick a number and buying online is the only way for me. I am from Europe , working in Africa and a friend will bring it here from USA.

If i only had the measurements of the product that would help me out. Otherwise it will be a gamble.

Ordering L i might run into risk of sleeves being short.
yeah thats true. a large might fit me better in the midsection/lower torso but it definitely would not fit my chest or shoulders. Im 6'4, 225. about a 48 in the chest i would say and this is how an XL fits me

yeah thats true. a large might fit me better in the midsection/lower torso but it definitely would not fit my chest or shoulders. Im 6'4, 225. about a 48 in the chest i would say and this is how an XL fits me
Thanks, that puts things in perspective for me.

Got mine for $47 a month ago. It's nice, but not worth $130 imo. If you can get it for under $80 then it's a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom